Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
As an Ex Substitute Teacher. FUKK them Kids!!! FUKC the Youth!!! :pacspit:

I felt like a Prison Guard more than a teacher. A few kept testing, some flirting and staring down at my pants. Half of the class wouldn't shut up. All you can do is put them out of class. Send the wrong 2 out of class, now they in the hallway acting bad. It's a horrible job all the way around.

Student know teacher are powerless.
Breh you went out of your way to state this out of all the problems teachers face :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Teachers like medical staff and soldiers need a risk allowance..it's too hazardous working with wild kids raised by hyenas and wolves.
I can't imagine a teen speaking back to me and there's nothing I can do but resign.

Soldiers get Hazard Duty pay when in war zones.

Teachers should get the same when in a school district that has a certain amount of violent incidents and/or students with history of violent behavior

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People get into teaching because they want to or have a passion for teaching. Even teachers will tell you there's enough issues in teaching because it's harder to fail a student, and still in a lot of areas if you're a tenured teacher you can't get fired unless your caught fukking one of the kids, and another unfortunate thing is tenured teachers are pretty close to new teachers numbers wise with kids that fail or underperform. The new teachers get that culture shock and quit, but the tenured ones just collect a check. A majority of American schools blame failure solely on the students and not the teachers inability to teach or any flaws in their methods. Money doesn't make people treat each other better.

Neither do Nintendo games apparently

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dude came in like bobby bushay!!!

tackle-running.gif

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk is going on with emotional regulation in people now? I think I would’ve cussed the teacher and got detention, not escalate to stomping her lights out goddamn