Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Mentally ill or not that nikka too big to be allowed to do that for that long to somebody. I would locked him in a full nelson and he would have just had to scream and make them funny hand signs they make
haku-naruto-hand-signs-8p4zgb3iz0rrn03h.webp

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They should never try and take anything from any student. It’s something they not supposed to have then have them removed by security from the classroom. You don’t attempt to take snatch personal belongings from someone under any circumstances. That’s basically stealing and someone with a normal mind will understand that it’s only temporary, but someone with developmental issues may not make that assertion. If this was a normal person, I would have huge issues with it but because it’s someone with developmental issues I’m more concerned than I am angry. I’m more empathetic.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There needs to be blame on the parents because how does a young teenager have such aggressiveness and violence? There really needs to be focus on mental health and mental health support for special needs kids and children in general. This child needs serious mental help and counselling

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She learned that day.....You gotta pick and choose your battles. Not flex your authority and get your card pulled.
Learned what exactly, that she shouldn’t be a teacher?

Nobody should be in any classroom with a weakass Switch unless he knows everything he needs to ever know for that class… if thats the case then get tf out.

he’s still a kid and there is still hope for him. it’s not like he is out here killing people, he needs some type of training on how to control his emotions and handle conflict. these things can be learned and taught to young people. he may have grown up in a situation where he didn’t learn those things.

he shouldn’t be killed for it.

especially if he is a special needs student as someone said.
:francis:

But I agree. He needs a padded room not a a padded box