Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this boy just retarded. Even the most addicted video game playing kids won’t assault a teacher like lil sling blade here over a game :yeshrug:
Right. You would be salty and at worse feel targeted but not stupid enough to get physical with a teacher. I had the first generation iphone taken from me in high school for texting when it was brand new. They were supposed to give it back at the end of school. But instead gave it to the police to check the serial number to make sure it wasnt stolen because they thought i couldnt afford it. Back then only rich people had iphones. When the police checked the serial number and it wasn’t reported stolen the school wouldn’t give it back to me. My parents had to pick it up. As wild as they did me i was never about to attack anyone smh and i was a wild yute.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teachers should be making a MINIMUM 100k a year. They just have to deal with too much bullshyt.
This....this isn't true at all.

I worked at a school, then worked in a residential youth treatment facility, where all the state wards and kids that were either out of juvenile corrections or going to juvenile corrections went.
Even working that job we don't need to make 100k.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Teachers should be making a MINIMUM 100k a year. They just have to deal with too much bullshyt.

People don't value them beyond babysitters. It would never happen. MFers would riot if educators were paid those kinds of wages sadly. But they have no smoke for crooked ass ceos and business mfers making 100x more than what's reasonable. Its wild man.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This....this isn't true at all.

I worked at a school, then worked in a residential youth treatment facility, where all the state wards and kids that were either out of juvenile corrections or going to juvenile corrections went.
Even working that job we don't need to make 100k.
You must have a high tolerance for bullshyt. I've seen more than enough in my day to warrant teachers deserving 100k a year.

People don't value them beyond babysitters. It would never happen. MFers would riot if educators were paid those kinds of wages sadly. But they have no smoke for crooked ass ceos and business mfers making 100x more than what's reasonable. Its wild man.
People should want the people educating their children to make good money. They'll probably be a lot happier and educate your kid even better than they do now. People are so stupid.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must have a high tolerance for bullshyt. I've seen more than enough in my day to warrant teachers deserving 100k a year.

People should want the people educating their children to make good money. They'll probably be a lot happier and educate your kid even better than they do now. People are so stupid.

You have to have a high tolerance for bullshyt. You can't survive in this game with a low tolerance. Name one industry, especially one that deals with people as much as teaching that having a low tolerance is acceptable?

People get into teaching because they want to or have a passion for teaching. Even teachers will tell you there's enough issues in teaching because it's harder to fail a student, and still in a lot of areas if you're a tenured teacher you can't get fired unless your caught fukking one of the kids, and another unfortunate thing is tenured teachers are pretty close to new teachers numbers wise with kids that fail or underperform. The new teachers get that culture shock and quit, but the tenured ones just collect a check. A majority of American schools blame failure solely on the students and not the teachers inability to teach or any flaws in their methods. Money doesn't make people treat each other better.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
not one male faculty in sight? I am guessing special needs student at that.

systemic failure at all levels

Male teachers at all time low..

Dammm, when a breh flew in camera shot smh:francis:

Lack of male teachers in our system is a huge issue. Low pay compared to tech and business fields, standardized test obsession, and the lack of autonomy are three major issues.