Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She definitely came up but he won too. No child support, unlimited access to the kid(s), staying outta court plus the box and they not married. This is probably the best possible outcome for him :ehh:
Scrape the frying pan for a W brehs.

Curious George lost heavily. This is a lifelong L.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
hI95BQT.png

fukking Crazy:wow:

PG gave her a 2ND BABY:wow:

Now fully Claiming her :wow:

She's going to get the full trifecta with the ring :wow:

I will never disrespect these IG girls again.....Anything is possible. Keep thirst trapping :wow:

Keep grinding girls, your life can really change in one year :wow:

This nikka in LA full time after next season. God these nikkas dumb as shyt :bryan:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:Is that the same girl? She ruined herself:hhh:. Shes disgusting now

She looks fine on Snapchat. She's an Eastern European whore. They tend to maintain. their bodies similar to Asian women. However Eastern European whores are not smart, their families are racist as heck though and their men are demonic to blacks in particular. PG ultimately takes a L for impregnating a succubus Eastern European girl twice, who will all but drain his money and life slowly as she lies to him and brainwashes his daughter.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She knows he's a self-hating sambo and will use his animosity towards bw to take what she needs and bounce. She probably never even associated with blacks before George. Just look at her face. He's sitting up their chessin thinking he has a prize and she looks like I'm just using this n*gger to get this bread. She looks like she can't stand this tall multimillionaire which tons of chicks would break their necks to be with
Projection

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
She looked much better in those old pictures. Looks :scusthov: now.

PG lost and I don't know if I want my Lakeshow to be associated with this L :sadcam:

I certainly don't. This is one of the many reasons why I don't fukk with paul george and don't really want him signing with GOAT franchise. Even when he signs I'm not fukkin with that nikka like that. :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Pg needs to be ashamed of himself. Take responsibility and put a rubber on or don't nut in a stripper :hhh:

How the fukk does it ever sound like a good idea to go raw in a stripper? What happened to nikkaz being hip to the game? I don't give a fukk how good the p*ssy is you can find good p*ssy attached to women that are worth a damn at least. I'm not goin raw in no chick unless I can live with her being the mother of my child. But I'm sure pg thinks this is a good situation so oh well....:ld:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
How the fukk does it ever sound like a good idea to go raw in a stripper? What happened to nikkaz being hip to the game? I don't give a fukk how good the p*ssy is you can find good p*ssy attached to women that are worth a damn at least. I'm not goin raw in no chick unless I can live with her being the mother of my child. But I'm sure pg thinks this is a good situation so oh well....:ld:
I can't judge him cuz I'd do it too but wouldn't nut in her

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I can't judge him cuz I'd do it too but wouldn't nut in her

Lol maybe I'm just a paranoid nikka but I wouldn't do it if I knew she was a damn stripper. I know it'd be hard but I just can't let a bytch catch me slippin when I can prevent it. At least get a vasectomy if you want to raw dog but even then you could get burned. fukk that shyt, these bytches ain't to be trusted especially a sex worker.