Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

Daps
that is some hater shyt but he did try and scumbag it at a high level good luck explaining that one to your daughter :francis:

"your mom caught me slippin but i love you now"

:hubie:
Meh. Her mother is a stripper, it’s possible that the daughter will have some understanding of where her dad was coming from at the time

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Meh. Her mother is a stripper, it’s possible that the daughter will have some understanding of where her dad was coming from at the time
That's a rational response from someone with no skin in the game. Kids think emotionally to shyt like you wanted me aborted. It's gonna be an issue

Daps
That's a rational response from someone with no skin in the game. Kids think emotionally to shyt like you wanted me aborted. It's gonna be an issue
To me it’s equally conceivable that she will react emotionally to her mother purposely trapping an NBA player for money, she won’t feel wanted by either parent. End of the day they’re still her parents and she’ll decide which is the better parent :yeshrug:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
To me it’s equally conceivable that she will react emotionally to her mother purposely trapping an NBA player for money, she won’t feel wanted by either parent. End of the day they’re still her parents and she’ll decide which is the better parent :yeshrug:
She's gonna be a woman. She want give a fukk about trapping a nikka angle :mjlol: Women never call other women out on that shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I follow her. PG doing family type things with her and the kids. She won, he lost. Daughter gonna hate him.
A coli nikka busted in her and she aborted when she realized thecoli nikka wasn't a baller. She's a digger but like all white diggers, they realize once you got a trick, you keep him hooked

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
one of the biggest hoe success stories of all time

- stripper/prostitute at a club
- has one night stand with NBA trick
- gets pregnant and has the baby
- gets over $100,000 in child support monthly
- has another baby by NBA trick
- get's wifed by NBA trick
- Will be moving to LA next year to start a family with NBA trick

applaud this young lady, she's hustling
For real, she was on her A game. She hasn't made one wrong move yet.

To think a goofy coli nikka busted in her