Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Lol maybe I'm just a paranoid nikka but I wouldn't do it if I knew she was a damn stripper. I know it'd be hard but I just can't let a bytch catch me slippin when I can prevent it. At least get a vasectomy if you want to raw dog but even then you could get burned. fukk that shyt, these bytches ain't to be trusted especially a sex worker.
You probably had s fair share of women so I totally get it me on the other hand :francis:. Imma risk it ain't shyt for me to not be having sex:yeshrug:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
one of the biggest hoe success stories of all time

- stripper/prostitute at a club
- has one night stand with NBA trick
- gets pregnant and has the baby
- gets over $100,000 in child support monthly
- has another baby by NBA trick
- get's wifed by NBA trick
- Will be moving to LA next year to start a family with NBA trick

applaud this young lady, she's hustling

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kaepernick's future was decided when he got benched for Gabbert and he knew it. I watched him play the Jets last year. His 16 TDs and 4 picks come from Chip Kelly's scheming. He was terrible in every second half of almost every game he started when opposing teams adjusted to Kelly's scheming.

Stop. You have no clue what you're talking about.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I've been saying Kaepernick sucks for years and have argued against you. I told you Kaepernick would fail. Any QB that gets benched for Gabbert must suck. :yeshrug:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I follow her. PG doing family type things with her and the kids. She won, he lost. Daughter gonna hate him.
I mean the start wasnt the best. But why say he lost if it's a black family that remains together hell any family that stays together is a blessed thing.
I would say he won if they stay together brehs.