Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was hurt breh. And threw 16tds with 4 picks once he started. Our offense was a complete shytshow of talent too.

Kaepernick's future was decided when he got benched for Gabbert and he knew it. I watched him play the Jets last year. His 16 TDs and 4 picks come from Chip Kelly's scheming. He was terrible in every second half of almost every game he started when opposing teams adjusted to Kelly's scheming.

But this isnt the point, my point is that Kaepernick didnt care about social justice until he got benched and he dates a gold digging arab, same as PG does cac.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kaepernick's future was decided when he got benched for Gabbert and he knew it. I watched him play the Jets last year. His 16 TDs and 4 picks come from Chip Kelly's scheming. He was terrible in every second half of almost every game he started when opposing teams adjusted to Kelly's scheming.

But this isnt the point, my point is that Kaepernick didnt care about social justice until he got benched and he dates a gold digging arab, same as PG does cac.

He wasn't gonna start because he was hurt man. This is my team. I follow them religiously breh. :wtf:.

As far as that broad he dating, :hubie:

If he marries her, that's on him. Doesn't diminish the work he's doing.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't gonna start because he was hurt man. This is my team. I follow them religiously breh. :wtf:.

As far as that broad he dating, :hubie:

If he marries her, that's on him. Doesn't diminish the work he's doing.

I didn't see any hurt in him. He looked fine, just overmatched. His ball placement is bad. Also, Kaep hasn't done anything meaningful. Cacs havent budged 1 bit

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
hI95BQT.png

fukking Crazy:wow:

PG gave her a 2ND BABY:wow:

Now fully Claiming her :wow:

She's going to get the full trifecta with the ring :wow:

I will never disrespect these IG girls again.....Anything is possible. Keep thirst trapping :wow:

Keep grinding girls, your life can really change in one year :wow:
She knows he's a self-hating sambo and will use his animosity towards bw to take what she needs and bounce. She probably never even associated with blacks before George. Just look at her face. He's sitting up their chessin thinking he has a prize and she looks like I'm just using this n*gger to get this bread. She looks like she can't stand this tall multimillionaire which tons of chicks would break their necks to be with

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
-
I didn't see any hurt in him. He looked fine, just overmatched. His ball placement is bad. Also, Kaep hasn't done anything meaningful. Cacs havent budged 1 bit

Yeah man, he was legit hurt. It was lingering from the 2015 season. He didn't start at the beginning of last year due more to him not being back to his playing weight. He put up damn good numbers with trash around him offensively. Gabbert is and will always be trash. We all know why he ain't starting. I just hope he fellow Kappa Bros looking out for him in the workplace. Looks like he wasn't too stupid with his bread.

Back to Paul George and his c00n ass. I hope that fake face baby mama of his takes him to the cleaners for alimony and child support.

But he can come to the LWO still :blessedmagic:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You criticize Paul George like Kaepernick isn't a fraud. When Kaepernick had his uninterrupted starting job, he didn't care about social and was dating a gold digging arab. He still probably doesnt care and is still dating the same. He kbew he'd never start again after getting benched for Gabbert.

shut the fukk up cac

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if you're black than you're a c00n. whatever:yeshrug:

What I said isnt c00nish. Calling Kaep a fraud when he is in fact a fraud is telling the truth. You guys pick and choose your heroes. Roddy White was still playing when he suported BLM. Nobody acknowleged him.