Lannister Bloodline
paulbm.PNG

danielagirl.jpg

Daniela-pregnant-pGeorge.jpg

Daniela.jpg

I saw this on twitter

Paul George Having Baby With Miami Stripper Daniela | BSO
So

This is the only crunch time shot the nikka has ever made. PG is 0/15 when he takes the last shot in the Playoffs (I think, or all-time - in any case, he sucks when it matters).

She has gold digger whose entire focus is thirst trapping a rich nikka (look at the photo with the shoes behind her.. this picture tells you a lot) on her forehead. She is not the 'I dress up because it makes me feel good' type. She's there to get rich off 1 dumb athlete..

PG 1/16 now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kaepernick is dating an arab gold digger and didnt start doing black militant stuff until he was benched for bad play. Thats the truth.

He was hurt breh. And threw 16tds with 4 picks once he started. Our offense was a complete shytshow of talent too.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Next on Harvard case studies. In some cases it's better not to front end the money and take the small payment

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Kaepernick is dating an arab gold digger and didnt start doing black militant stuff until he was benched for bad play. Thats the truth.
If "black militant stuff" as you say is raising awareness about personal rights in the face of police violence and voicing social inequities in society I am all for it. Concerning his womans ethnicity what does that have to do with anything he's proactively doing currently.
I wish you all the best.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If "black militant stuff" as you say is raising awareness about personal rights in the face of police violence and voicing social inequities in society I am all for it. Concerning his womans ethnicity what does that have to do with anything he's proactively doing currently.
I wish you all the best.

You criticize Paul George like Kaepernick isn't a fraud. When Kaepernick had his uninterrupted starting job, he didn't care about social and was dating a gold digging arab. He still probably doesnt care and is still dating the same. He kbew he'd never start again after getting benched for Gabbert.