Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He'll prolly get her a brand new AMG Benz for her sweet 16 and she'll look at him like "...but you was willing to spend more to kill me tho." :dry:
:laff: He'll never be able to say no to anything.

"So you ain't trying to get me that Iphone 20S but you'll drop a milly to have me wiped out huh? :leostare:"

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
She's bad as fukk:whoo:. I guarantee Paul was like "I ain't gone pull out:shaq:". Tried to play tho odds and he got burned:manny:

She can be bad enough to break laws idgaf, if you gettin suckered into that type of situation because of her looks you deserve the worst. I know its hard not to, but protecting your own ass is more important than gettin ass.

Pregnancy aside, raw doggin a fukkin strippa or any bish you don't really know for dat matta...nikkas really don't care bout dat potential herp life? :why:

Of course not. YOLO. Turn up. :skip:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
If the child support is based off of his $3M salary she won't be getting much. He will delay extending until C.S is set.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
NBA Indiana Pacers’ superstar player, Paul George, is reportedly being sued by Daniela Rajic for full custody of their 2-month-old daughter and for an unspecified amount of child care. Rajic, a former stripper, is alleging that George is too busy on the court to be a parent, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.

Olivia George, who was born on May 1 at a New York hospital, has never even met her dad, according to Rajic, who lives in Queens. In addition, George is not named as the Father on her birth certificate.

George, who lives in Indianapolis and is expected to bank at least $3.3 million this year, already had a positive DNA test in relation to the child, according to Rajic. A spokesman for the superstar hoopster contends, however, that there is yet another paternity test that will offer the case “legal confirmation.”

George has reportedly verified his paternity verbally, and according to the suit, he “has paid various medical and other expenses” related to the pregnancy.

George has released a statement with regards to Rajic’s legal filing, according to Page Six, stating, “I will fully embrace my responsibilities.”

http://newsone.com/3026053/paul-george-daniela-rajic/
:laugh: @ prince george sounding like a contestant on the Maury summer jam screen. Ol "if im the daddy I'm gone take care of my responsibilities :sadcam:" ass nikka

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
rajic.jpg

NBA Indiana Pacers’ superstar player, Paul George, is reportedly being sued by Daniela Rajic for full custody of their 2-month-old daughter and for an unspecified amount of child care. Rajic, a former stripper, is alleging that George is too busy on the court to be a parent, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.

Olivia George, who was born on May 1 at a New York hospital, has never even met her dad, according to Rajic, who lives in Queens. In addition, George is not named as the Father on her birth certificate.

George, who lives in Indianapolis and is expected to bank at least $3.3 million this year, already had a positive DNA test in relation to the child, according to Rajic. A spokesman for the superstar hoopster contends, however, that there is yet another paternity test that will offer the case “legal confirmation.”

George has reportedly verified his paternity verbally, and according to the suit, he “has paid various medical and other expenses” related to the pregnancy.

George has released a statement with regards to Rajic’s legal filing, according to Page Six, stating, “I will fully embrace my responsibilities.”

http://newsone.com/3026053/paul-george-daniela-rajic/

He looks like a retard in that photo. :lolbron: Her fake titties look hard as shyt. :aidisgust:

Dumbass nikka, couldn't spot a bytch who was looking for her come up.
These foreign hoes from them war torn Eastern European countries always hustling and scheming.

Someone needs to form a agency that players can join, that will run background checks on scheming hoes.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He looks like a retard in that photo. :lolbron: Her fake titties look hard as shyt. :aidisgust:

Dumbass nikka, couldn't spot a bytch who was looking for her come up.
These foreign hoes from them war torn Eastern European countries always hustling and scheming.

Someone needs to form a agency that players can join, that will run background checks on scheming hoes.

Or... these dumb muthafukkas can stop rolling up in these hoes raw.