Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
money keeps every broad in check.

White women are more likely to cheat, divorce, and end marriages. There is a reason the highest divorce rate is between black males and white women, black males ain't taking that cheating, that lack of respect and ish white women do.

FOlks need to read up on michael strahans divorce, chick was selling his clothes and tv etc. at a auction

:ohhh: I didn't know that. I need a link.

:manny: Still gonna fukk with White Woman though. I can't help what I like

Daps

White women are more likely to cheat, divorce, and end marriages. There is a reason the highest divorce rate is between black males and white women, black males ain't taking that cheating, that lack of respect and ish white women do.

FOlks need to read up on michael strahans divorce, chick was selling his clothes and tv etc. at a auction
You're scarred for life. :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Legal precedent changes based on how smart lawyers argue. If I was a lawyer I'd come at the judge this way. I'd say that the CHILD's lifestyle should be commensurate with the father's wealth, but that doesn't necessarily have to include the mother. If they say I'd need to pay 10k per month then I'd counter and say I'd want to hire an independent auditor to confirm the money is spent on the child and not the mother's needs. I'd basically set it up like a trust rather than just giving up money that ain't monitored. If ole girl complains that she needs a car then she ain't getting a mercedes with my money. No LV diaper bags. No club tabs. No spa treatments. The mom needs to pay half of the rent.The CHILD should be able to benefit not the moms. It shouldn't allow the mom to lay about all day.
Or nikkas could fight for custody. Say "I make more than her I can provide for the baby better. She's a former stripper and I don't want my child around that type of environment" :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Legal precedent changes based on how smart lawyers argue. If I was a lawyer I'd come at the judge this way. I'd say that the CHILD's lifestyle should be commensurate with the father's wealth, but that doesn't necessarily have to include the mother. If they say I'd need to pay 10k per month then I'd counter and say I'd want to hire an independent auditor to confirm the money is spent on the child and not the mother's needs. I'd basically set it up like a trust rather than just giving up money that ain't monitored. If ole girl complains that she needs a car then she ain't getting a mercedes with my money. No LV diaper bags. No club tabs. No spa treatments. The mom needs to pay half of the rent.The CHILD should be able to benefit not the moms. It shouldn't allow the mom to lay about all day.
You sound like a kid bruh, so listen here kid. While what you saying sound nice
A judge would laugh you out the courtroom.
Regardless if YOU HATE THE MOM, the Kid don't. The kid don't want grow up watching mommy struggle
That type of situation could lead to drama when the kid reaches the her teenage years
A kid with money to burn, while mom struggles. All types of fukkery could go down
If you get into a beef with mom... FUK YOU MOM, I'lL GET A HOTEL OR MOVE IN MY DADDY... fukk OUTTA HURR :camby:

These are the types of scenarios that could arise under your idea.

I'm not saying the current way is GOOD, it needs to be changed. But your solution doesn't work imo either

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
:ohhh: I didn't know that. I need a link.

:manny: Still gonna fukk with White Woman though. I can't help what I like

White wife/Black husband marriages are twice as likely to divorce by the 10th year of marriage compared to White/White couples, while White wife/Asian husband marriages are 59% more likely to end in divorce compared to White/White unions.[9] Conversely, White men/non-White women couples show either very little or no differences in divorce rates.[9] Asian wife/White husband marriages show only 4% greater likelihood of divorce by the 10th year of marriage than White/White couples.[9] In the case of Black wife/White husband marriages, divorce by the 10th year of marriage is 44% less likely than among White/White unions.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

http://aloftyexistence.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/interracial-marriage-and-divorce-the-study/

• Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages.
  • While interracial marriage correlates to a higher rate of divorce, this parallel applies mainly to marriages involving a non-white male and white female.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

strahan is an idiot for that period of time.
as he pursued a female seen in the white chanel business female power suit with the skirt.
which is golddigger uniform 101.
you supposd to know to avoid if you have paper.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Steve fukked up. Once his ex found out he had permanent housing in Cali, she went in. A lot of us brehs don't know the game. Even a simpleton female knows that game. We gotta catch up or we gonna get fukked up.

i keep telling nikkaz to learn marriage/tax/cs law.
all females know this shyt like the constitution and they sleep with us raw to prey on those laws.

these females don't like us like that to sleep with us raw like that, my dude.
these females all try to fukk us raw, to get us to fall into that eic/marriage/tax law trap.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But bruh you know when you alone in the hotel and that bad ass bytch is kissing on your neck.....none of that shyt is gonna matter.

are you serious, joe.

you don't kiss no chick who you know is a sckripper, ever.

now, have i kissed females on some being me shyt and later found out it was a sckripper, yes.
as, sometimes...i have lip locked on consistent occassion some woman i did not know anymore than two minutes, ago.

yet, if i knew the chick was a sckripper beforehand.
we was on discipline mode, on gp.

you not supposed to be kissing no sckrippers, ever.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:what: you pose to nut in a stripper mouth bruh

nikka, whut!!

you, do not ever put your unprotected dikk.
near any lips on any orafice of a sckripper, breh.

what are y'all on, in this thread...what was going on that there was this severe lack of judgement in feb 2014.
you from cali,....
you supposed to be knowing more about this than me.

art barr

calh45

Cal
Daps
You sound like a kid bruh, so listen here kid. While what you saying sound nice
A judge would laugh you out the courtroom.
Regardless if YOU HATE THE MOM, the Kid don't. The kid don't want grow up watching mommy struggle
That type of situation could lead to drama when the kid reaches the her teenage years
A kid with money to burn, while mom struggles. All types of fukkery could go down
If you get into a beef with mom... FUK YOU MOM, I'lL GET A HOTEL OR MOVE IN MY DADDY... fukk OUTTA HURR :camby:

These are the types of scenarios that could arise under your idea.

I'm not saying the current way is GOOD, it needs to be changed. But your solution doesn't work imo either

:stopitslime:

What does the mom not having the ability to take advantage of the baby's dad pockets have to do with the kid hating her? If she only uses the money on the child then the child would be able to live a life COMMENSURATE TO THE FATHER'S WEALTH in both spots. That's what the actual money is for to make sure the kid is taken care of regardless. The daughter won't like her if she's a shytty mom not because there's some cash disparity AND maybe she should have some disdain for her moms for using her as a bargaining chip. Your brain just took my post and took it to all sorts of outlandish levels.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt on black women then get taken to the cleaners by your white queens brehs

Haha that busta still got played. Them white girls will play your ass just as quick if not quicker than any black girl. Then to bust raw in a stripper.....fool is dumb not to protect his sperm that is worth millions.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:stopitslime:

What does the mom not having the ability to take advantage of the baby's dad pockets have to do with the kid hating her? If she only uses the money on the child then the child would be able to live a life COMMENSURATE TO THE FATHER'S WEALTH in both spots. That's what the actual money is for to make sure the kid is taken care of regardless. The daughter won't like her if she's a shytty mom not because there's some cash disparity AND maybe she should have some disdain for her moms for using her as a bargaining chip. Your brain just took my post and took it to all sorts of outlandish levels.
Bruh your logic overall, is similar to what Theo had in mind the first time he told Cliff he was gonna move out