Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

calh45

Cal
Daps
rajic.jpg

NBA Indiana Pacers’ superstar player, Paul George, is reportedly being sued by Daniela Rajic for full custody of their 2-month-old daughter and for an unspecified amount of child care. Rajic, a former stripper, is alleging that George is too busy on the court to be a parent, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.

Olivia George, who was born on May 1 at a New York hospital, has never even met her dad, according to Rajic, who lives in Queens. In addition, George is not named as the Father on her birth certificate.

George, who lives in Indianapolis and is expected to bank at least $3.3 million this year, already had a positive DNA test in relation to the child, according to Rajic. A spokesman for the superstar hoopster contends, however, that there is yet another paternity test that will offer the case “legal confirmation.”

George has reportedly verified his paternity verbally, and according to the suit, he “has paid various medical and other expenses” related to the pregnancy.

George has released a statement with regards to Rajic’s legal filing, according to Page Six, stating, “I will fully embrace my responsibilities.”

http://newsone.com/3026053/paul-george-daniela-rajic/

He could drop that she's too busy in the strip club to take care of the child. I pray to baby Jesus that he ends up with full custody. These judges gotta stop handing over all this cash to these strumpets. They know what these women are doing. Why are they enabling it?

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
He could drop that she's too busy in the strip club to take care of the child. I pray to baby Jesus that he ends up with full custody. These judges gotta stop handing over all this cash to these strumpets. They know what these women are doing. Why are they enabling it?
Only ones enabling it are the idiots like Paul George who get them pregnant.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Pretty sure the nut he dropped in her was her retirement fund. She aint gettin on that pole no mo :usure:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Only ones enabling it are the idiots like Paul George who get them pregnant.
Pretty sure the nut he dropped in her was her retirement fund. She aint gettin on that pole no mo :usure:

This is exactly what I'm saying. It's child SUPPORT. It ain't money for her to sit on her ass for the rest of her life. Just getting pregnant by a dude shouldn't be a fukking meal ticket. They should change the law to require that the baby mom needs to make the amount of money she's asking for.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
This is exactly what I'm saying. It's child SUPPORT. It ain't money for her to sit on her ass for the rest of her life. Just getting pregnant by a dude shouldn't be a fukking meal ticket. They should change the law to require that the baby mom needs to make the amount of money she's asking for.

nah.

Any dude with money who hasn't made a deposit at the sperm bank, followed by the doc visit for the vasec treatment, deserves their financial future to be dictated by the courts

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
The thing is they take into account who the child's father is. And they seem to believe the child should live the lifestyle commensurate with it's father's wealth. The bish is gonna get atleast 10gs a month :wow:

calh45

Cal
Daps
The thing is they take into account who the child's father is. And they seem to believe the child should live the lifestyle commensurate with it's father's wealth. The bish is gonna get atleast 10gs a month :wow:

Legal precedent changes based on how smart lawyers argue. If I was a lawyer I'd come at the judge this way. I'd say that the CHILD's lifestyle should be commensurate with the father's wealth, but that doesn't necessarily have to include the mother. If they say I'd need to pay 10k per month then I'd counter and say I'd want to hire an independent auditor to confirm the money is spent on the child and not the mother's needs. I'd basically set it up like a trust rather than just giving up money that ain't monitored. If ole girl complains that she needs a car then she ain't getting a mercedes with my money. No LV diaper bags. No club tabs. No spa treatments. The mom needs to pay half of the rent.The CHILD should be able to benefit not the moms. It shouldn't allow the mom to lay about all day.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Which is stupid. You don't have to maintain a certain lifestyle during a relationship, but the court wants you to do so after

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women aint shyt, but i dont blame them near as much as the courts that allow this bullshyt.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Legal precedent changes based on how smart lawyers argue. If I was a lawyer I'd come at the judge this way. I'd say that the CHILD's lifestyle should be commensurate with the father's wealth, but that doesn't necessarily have to include the mother. If they say I'd need to pay 10k per month then I'd counter and say I'd want to hire an independent auditor to confirm the money is spent on the child and not the mother's needs. I'd basically set it up like a trust rather than just giving up money that ain't monitored. If ole girl complains that she needs a car then she ain't getting a mercedes with my money. No LV diaper bags. No club tabs. No spa treatments. The mom needs to pay half of the rent.The CHILD should be able to benefit not the moms. It shouldn't allow the mom to lay about all day.
I hear u breh, but I dont feel sorry for these n1ggaz. They should be smarter. Even Fif got got by a hoe. These n1ggaz refuse to use that latex.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

CHURCH.

Or better yet, GET fukkIN CUSTODY. STDWADE GAVE nikkaZ THE BLUEPRINT!