Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah breh. Randy may be a country ass nikka, but he's also a real ass nikka too.

Even though he's with an overweight unattractive white woman?
L0NesbV.png

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Even though he's with an overweight unattractive white woman?
L0NesbV.png

She wasn't always overweight:pachaha:

Randy has always been someone who spits that real, so I don't want to suggest he's not a real nikka, no matter who he knocked up.:ld: And as far as I know, he's not really with that woman, but it aint my business.:manny:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really and truly............and i mean this from my heart.........i truly respect her hustle................she parlayed PG trying to cop some punnani into a come up.............. i can respect that..........sh1t aint always sweet fellas......

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man them girls not trying to fukk with a rubber.
she whispers in your ear
I want to feel you baby............or you reach for it the second time and she talking about shes too sore to do it with a condom..........or she just simply jumps on the morning wood and say shes about to come..........
deez hoes game air tight

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Man them girls not trying to fukk with a rubber.
I wonder how Derek Sanderson stays winning king of NY and slayer of all hoes Jeter handles this...:patrice:

One would assume a vasectomy is the wisest option...A simple procedure that takes like 10 minutes in your doctors office and can be easily reversed when you wanna have kids...These hoes would never know your shooting blanks and fukk as if they getting that come up...