Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
rajic.jpg

NBA Indiana Pacers’ superstar player, Paul George, is reportedly being sued by Daniela Rajic for full custody of their 2-month-old daughter and for an unspecified amount of child care. Rajic, a former stripper, is alleging that George is too busy on the court to be a parent, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.

Olivia George, who was born on May 1 at a New York hospital, has never even met her dad, according to Rajic, who lives in Queens. In addition, George is not named as the Father on her birth certificate.

George, who lives in Indianapolis and is expected to bank at least $3.3 million this year, already had a positive DNA test in relation to the child, according to Rajic. A spokesman for the superstar hoopster contends, however, that there is yet another paternity test that will offer the case “legal confirmation.”

George has reportedly verified his paternity verbally, and according to the suit, he “has paid various medical and other expenses” related to the pregnancy.

George has released a statement with regards to Rajic’s legal filing, according to Page Six, stating, “I will fully embrace my responsibilities.”

http://newsone.com/3026053/paul-george-daniela-rajic/

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rajic.jpg

NBA Indiana Pacers’ superstar player, Paul George, is reportedly being sued by Daniela Rajic for full custody of their 2-month-old daughter and for an unspecified amount of child care. Rajic, a former stripper, is alleging that George is too busy on the court to be a parent, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.

Olivia George, who was born on May 1 at a New York hospital, has never even met her dad, according to Rajic, who lives in Queens. In addition, George is not named as the Father on her birth certificate.

George, who lives in Indianapolis and is expected to bank at least $3.3 million this year, already had a positive DNA test in relation to the child, according to Rajic. A spokesman for the superstar hoopster contends, however, that there is yet another paternity test that will offer the case “legal confirmation.”

George has reportedly verified his paternity verbally, and according to the suit, he “has paid various medical and other expenses” related to the pregnancy.

George has released a statement with regards to Rajic’s legal filing, according to Page Six, stating, “I will fully embrace my responsibilities.”

:mjlol:

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
rajic.jpg

George has released a statement with regards to Rajic’s legal filing, according to Page Six, sta
ting, “I will fully embrace my responsibilities.”

:snoop:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
rajic.jpg

She did him so fukking dirty. :damn:

This skeezer using a child as leverage is so disgusting.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Instead of saying to PG in private, "hey just take care of me, and let's try to raise this baby" she sues for support, and makes it public. That's how you know it's about cashing out on a kid.

18 years for this fukk nikka, when that kid find out he put a million on her head....:bryan:
Up to 22 yrs if it goes to college

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Instead of saying to PG in private, "hey just take care of me, and let's try to raise this baby" she sues for support, and makes it public. That's how you know it's about cashing out on a kid.

Up to 22 yrs if it goes to college

smfh, feel terrible for that little girl. But both of her parents are pieces of shyt. :laugh:

Daps
18 years for this fukk nikka, when that kid find out he put a million on her head....:bryan:

If PG ever wants to be involved in her life and momma says "remember daddy put them papers out on you"

:smh: this nikka is gonna get guilted outta at least 5 mil extra over the child support

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
no sympathy...we know how this story goes. wait til he gets that max deal...little olivia is going to :eat:....if her mom leaves anything for her

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If PG ever wants to be involved in her life and momma says "remember daddy put them papers out on you"

:smh: this nikka is gonna get guilted outta at least 5 mil extra over the child support

He'll prolly get her a brand new AMG Benz for her sweet 16 and she'll look at him like "...but you was willing to spend more to kill me tho." :dry:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
She did him so fukking dirty. :damn:

This skeezer using a child as leverage is so disgusting.
Breh, I can look into that women's eyes and see she ain't bout shyt...

Dammit, he took the L here.

She knew he was a basketball star before she slept with dude, now it's "he's too busy on the court to be a daddy, so lemme take this court money" :wow: