Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What the story about these?

Shawty in the middle is a former bball player for USC. She had Matt Leinart's baby back in like '07 and just had Blake Griffin's baby last year. She's also Jordan Cameron's (TE Cleveland Browns) sister.

This hoe is pretty much set for life. The two kids are boys too, most likely one of them is going to be a professional athlete in the future as well.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. She handed it off to someone outside the hotel door. I don't even think it was for her. They were gonna jam dude something serious. Probably multiple women. Ray caught him at the car.

Yeah but the worst part is that his wife found out.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@Rekkapryde I think I owe you a story. What kind you want?

Anyway heres a story you have to be a coli nikka to like. It explains why :troll: is my favorite smiley

Lebron Real Life Trolling?

If you're a promoter or whatever and you get an athlete to make an appearance then you might want to know what they itinerary is. Especially if they're in the middle of the season and playing an away game. Anyway some half ass promoter lands Lebron(he was still in Cleveland then) to host/appear at the club. They promote and hype this for like three weeks prior. He drops 10k for bron and like 5k on advertising and promoting it. The day comes, everyone is hype to see lebron and the club is packed. They rolling out the red carpet for lebron, they got any and everything he could want liquor wise. If he wanted a chick to fluff him every 5 minutes then they would have found one. Lebron finally comes, people going crazy, bytches and nikkas losing their minds. They give him a mic and he's like "what up everybody? I'm happy to be here. I appreciate the love, I hope y'all don't get mad when I beat y'all team tomorrow! Let's have great night though!" People still going crazy and they showing him to his VIP and pouring him champagne and he's like I only got about 10 more minutes, I have to get back to the hotel for lockdown.

The promoters like :wtf: bu..bu..but we I got you a table full of dom p,cristal, and grey goose.

Lebron is like"I can't drink any of that,I gotta play tomorrow afternoon :troll: Now whats the easiest way to get out of here?

Promoter :wtf: well can you take some pics real quick?

Lebron- sure :troll: then proceeds to take 20 pics with the real life :troll: face on his way to the exit. Bounces while his business manager collects the rest of the money they owe him for showing up for 12 minutes

The game was at 6 in the evening and the the sideshow bob nikka from the cavs was at another spot until like 1:30 :troll:

probably ruined the promoters rep but promoter still got his money from the club showing that night

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:does that shyt really work?

Yeah, it would work....even bust in the nut in the condom and chick would try to get the condom and put the condom in her p*ssy just to get the nut inside her so she can get pregnant.....anything can happen. Chick's game>>>>Dude's game....and dude would be like "I don't even bust my nut into your p*ssy and I used my condom and even I pulled out :wtf: and and I know i'm not the father :damn: but the result is he's the father and chick be like be chick was ::jawalrus:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shawty in the middle is a former bball player for USC. She had Matt Leinart's baby back in like '07 and just had Blake Griffin's baby last year. She's also Jordan Cameron's (TE Cleveland Browns) sister.

This hoe is pretty much set for life. The two kids are boys too, most likely one of them is going to be a professional athlete in the future as well.

damn.... :smh: P*SSY is more POWERFUL when come to the game.....sh!t can get anything.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@L&HH

Perfect example. Movie from "Life Is Hot in Cracktown". Kerry's character is a prostitute and she loves this dude so much and want to get pregnant by him but dude refused and look what she tried to do.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@L&HH

Perfect example. Movie from "Life Is Hot in Cracktown". Kerry's character is a prostitute and she loves this dude so much and want to get pregnant by him but dude refused and look what she tried to do.

:russ: Listening to yo ass...I watched this bullshyt like 3 times trying to figure out what he is supposed to be doing.

Turns out you never even seen the movie

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Listening to yo ass...I watched this bullshyt like 3 times trying to figure out what he is supposed to be doing.

Turns out you never even seen the movie

:what: Dude, I actually saw that movie that once. I remember the one scene where Diana Ross' son and his friends raped that girl and peed on her that had me :whoa:.....that scene is too graphic.