Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I can never understand people's fascination with strippers. I can understand fukking a stripper..barely.. but i understand it. But fukking 'em raw or even dating them:what: ... completely foreign to me

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports

Indiana Pacers superstar Paul Georgetells TMZ Sports ... he never EVER offered to pay a woman $1 million to abort her unborn child -- but if the kid is his, he's ready and willing to do the right thing.

We're told ... back in 2013, George had a relationship with a woman from Miami named "Daniela" -- a woman who is currently pregnant. The releationship went through the end of the summer ... but in November, Daniela informed George she was pregnant and she believes he is the father.

In a statement to TMZ Sports, George says ... "If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities. This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy. "

There are rumors that George offered the woman $1 mil to abort the baby -- but George's camp is adamant that's total B.S.

A spokesman tells us, "There is no truth to the rumors that Paul offered money for [Daniela] not to have the child."

A source familiar with the situation says the relationship between George and Daniela is "amicable" and they both expect it to stay that way.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/tmzsports#ixzz2sfenOvyZ

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:laff: :laff:

Good shyt breh. The entire thing was great but this part killed me.

I was dead ass amazed. It was like when Hank found out Walt was Heisenberg. Them dudes never let me believe they had that type of brain power. The same dudes I would have to tell obvious shyt like if no one is by the side door people will sneak in or smuggle stuff in. Then I find out they masterminds when it comes to p*ssy.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I was dead ass amazed. It was like when Hank found out Walt was Heisenberg. Them dudes never let me believe they had that type of brain power. The same dudes I would have to tell obvious shyt like if no one is by the side door people will sneak in or smuggle stuff in. Then I find out they masterminds when it comes to p*ssy.
Breh I'm fukking :dead:

I can only imagine your face going from :wtf: to :ohhh: to :obama: as shyt started to unravel :lolbron:

They couldve used that to score marks on their project planning/initiative/teamwork section of their yearly employee reviews. :pachaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This could be happen but never know.

That's why you gotta respect Jeter. These n!ggas need to learn from Jeter.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
@Rekkapryde I think I owe you a story. What kind you want?

Anyway heres a story you have to be a coli nikka to like. It explains why :troll: is my favorite smiley

Lebron Real Life Trolling?

If you're a promoter or whatever and you get an athlete to make an appearance then you might want to know what they itinerary is. Especially if they're in the middle of the season and playing an away game. Anyway some half ass promoter lands Lebron(he was still in Cleveland then) to host/appear at the club. They promote and hype this for like three weeks prior. He drops 10k for bron and like 5k on advertising and promoting it. The day comes, everyone is hype to see lebron and the club is packed. They rolling out the red carpet for lebron, they got any and everything he could want liquor wise. If he wanted a chick to fluff him every 5 minutes then they would have found one. Lebron finally comes, people going crazy, bytches and nikkas losing their minds. They give him a mic and he's like "what up everybody? I'm happy to be here. I appreciate the love, I hope y'all don't get mad when I beat y'all team tomorrow! Let's have great night though!" People still going crazy and they showing him to his VIP and pouring him champagne and he's like I only got about 10 more minutes, I have to get back to the hotel for lockdown.

The promoters like :wtf: bu..bu..but we I got you a table full of dom p,cristal, and grey goose.

Lebron is like"I can't drink any of that,I gotta play tomorrow afternoon :troll: Now whats the easiest way to get out of here?

Promoter :wtf: well can you take some pics real quick?

Lebron- sure :troll: then proceeds to take 20 pics with the real life :troll: face on his way to the exit. Bounces while his business manager collects the rest of the money they owe him for showing up for 12 minutes

The game was at 6 in the evening and the the sideshow bob nikka from the cavs was at another spot until like 1:30 :troll:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wouldn't accept the 1 million?

:wtf:

WHY NOT?

If I'm Paul I'm offering 3 million.

What if she's bullshyting him like "okay I'd accept $3 Million to get rid of baby" but still keep the baby?......she's playing his ass...she gonna be like :umad: on PG

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blake-griffin-has-baby-with-matt-leinart-baby-mama__oPt.jpg

:snoop: What is wrong with these nikkas

What the story about these?