Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
yeah, but u best believe legal fees are gonna eat into that settlement cuz her lawyer will be clawing and scratching for every penny and dragging out the case. plus getting 20K a month 10 years from now when the kid is 10 is worth less than getting a cool $1M now cash. cuz money will be worth less in the future than it is now given he is paying the same amount per month for the entire 18 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money

Yeah that's why I think they'll go for at least $20,000 a month......lawyers got to get paid too. I don't know all of what people can ask for, especially in Florida, but in the end dude might have to give up $10 million for this one kid........You keep doing that and you are broke.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah that's why I think they'll go for at least $20,000 a month......lawyers got to get paid too. I don't know all of what people can ask for, especially in Florida, but in the end dude might have to give up $10 million for this one kid........You keep doing that and you are broke.

and what if he knocked up doc's daughter? he gon have 22% of his deal potentially pissed away for two nuts :snoop:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
and what if he knocked up doc's daughter? he gon have 22% of his deal potentially pissed away for two nuts :snoop:

And they are not likely to cut back on payments later on when he has run through his money.......Let's be honest, this nikka don't seem too smart........

I know a story of a Canadian dude that left Canada and moved to the Phillippines to get away from the divorce laws because his ex-wife was taking so much from him he could barely make it himself.......but this is nothing like Paul's situation......He can be all right if he stops now.

Last edited:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
OJ-Simpson-Featured.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How did you guys go most of the thread without mentioning Roy Hibbert's white girlfriend...seems like their is some c00ning in the water in Indiana...

its why when I look at D Wade and Bron and them being in relationships with Black women(yes I purposely left bosh out) I feel no remorse when Pacers lose in the ECF again

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How did you guys go most of the thread without mentioning Roy Hibbert's white girlfriend...seems like their is some c00ning in the water in Indiana...

its why when I look at D Wade and Bron and them being in relationships with Black women(yes I purposely left bosh out) I feel no remorse when Pacers lose in the ECF again

none of them have black girlfriends

hibbert, george, hill

west is the only true nugga

david-west-wife-leslie-west.jpg