Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
The amount of unwanted kids is crazy.

Its by design. The system currently makes women view kids as a meal ticket and men view kids as a burden. Most women are having kids because they want something in their life that they feels loves them unconditionally and/or a pawn for economic gain/stability.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I can never understand people's fascination with strippers. I can understand fukking a stripper..barely.. but i understand it. But fukking 'em raw or even dating them:what: ... completely foreign to me

The hoes that nikkas want to wife are usually a reflection of the women they grew up around. Black women going to church on Sundays and everybody knows she is a whore but nobody is calling her out. Bunch of Jezebels out here and nikkas are Ahab status.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
@L&HH

Perfect example. Movie from "Life Is Hot in Cracktown". Kerry's character is a prostitute and she loves this dude so much and want to get pregnant by him but dude refused and look what she tried to do.

What the fukk does that have to do with anything? :what:
She was s*cking his d!ck and put her finger in her mouth to get his cum into her p*ssy. The point is that chick would try to find some way to get pregnant.
Kerry plays a fukking tranny in that film
:patrice: Come to think of....I do remember now that she plays a tranny.....cause I haven't seen that movie for a long time and watched it once.

My bad breh.
wtf.gif

what da fukk just happen here...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its by design. The system currently makes women view kids as a meal ticket and men view kids as burden. Most women are having kids because they want something in their life that they feels loves them unconditionally and/or a pawn for economic gain/stability.

and we have a winner. Both are extremely selfish acts too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
btw, the bytch should have took that $1M. if its tax free, and as a lump sum, its a better deal than getting a few thousand every month for 18 years.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
btw, the bytch should have took that $1M. if its tax free, and as a lump sum, its a better deal than getting a few thousand every month for 18 years.

They are really going to hit him up since he's set to make at least $90 million. It could be over $10,000 a month......which for 18 years at exactly that would be over $2 million dollars..........I'm thinking they'll be trying to get at least $20,000 a month out of him.......Chick probably already has her lawyer set to bring that case.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They are really going to hit him up since he's set to make at least $90 million. It could be over $10,000 a month......which for 18 years at exactly that would be over $2 million dollars..........I'm thinking they'll be trying to get at least $20,000 a month out of him.......Chick probably already has her lawyer set to bring that case.

yeah, but u best believe legal fees are gonna eat into that settlement cuz her lawyer will be clawing and scratching for every penny and dragging out the case. plus getting 20K a month 10 years from now when the kid is 10 is worth less than getting a cool $1M now cash. cuz money will be worth less in the future than it is now given he is paying the same amount per month for the entire 18 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money