Daps
BMy1foc.gif

Did someone forget to switch tabs :wtb::pachaha:
The plot thickens :mjgrin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I always knew billy ocean was a c00n fakkit but I didn’t know he was a pedo too :picard:

Daps
Focus of the thread should get down to this pedo shyt

nikkas throwin that joint too casually around

I always knew billy ocean was a c00n fakkit but I didn’t know he was a pedo too :picard:

The pedo is the guy (@*DalMem*) who first threw out the accusations. He's upset cause I told @Billy Ocean how he gets down and Billy kept his foot on his neck for a few months.

There's receipts on @*DalMem* being a true real life pedophile. Billy started going hard on that deviant and so he's been trying to deflect.

Now with that being said, I'm out this thread. I aint got time to be in here throwing e-hands with yall nikkas no mo

:ufdup:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pedo is the guy (@*DalMem*) who first threw out the accusations. He's upset cause I told @Billy Ocean how he gets down and Billy kept his foot on his neck for a few months.

There's receipts on @*DalMem* being a true real life pedophile. Billy started going hard on that deviant and so he's been trying to deflect.

Now with that being said, I'm out this thread. I aint got time to be in here throwing e-hands with yall nikkas no mo

What proof? :mjlol:

You have been @Billy Ocean main defender of his Pedo operation. :hhh:

Posting a half-naked Baby picture in your AVI and lying about it's you.

What type of sick fukk would post a half-naked Baby picture of themselves anyway. :scust:

It's time for both of you Pedo C00NS to get banned from this forum for good. Ole sick POS. :what:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

All these nikkas is pedos :hubie::picard:

that's crazy tho cuz @*DalMem* is a pretty good stock picker.....be the black Jefferey Epstein brehs :hhh: