Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Coli fights have a depressing record of 0-100. :stopitslime:

Aint nothing to see here

I told y'all a few posts in that there wasn't anything to see here. @The Hon. Stringer Bell just wanted to vent cause I hurt his lil c00n feelings. He shoulda just negged me back and kept it moving. Instead he chose to be an attention seeking fakkit and make a whole thread, trying to play tough guy. We all know he not built like that.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: I was going to click this thread when it was first made, but I’m glad I saved it for tonight

this is the coli, y’all know NOBODY is fighting:pachaha:

707 St. Nicholas Avenue. When you pulling up, p*ssy?

:ohhh: didn’t know you were from up there:ehh:

Ya'll remember when Zay challenged Chaucer to meet up for a fight and when Chaucer showed up, Zay called the cops on the nikka. :russ: Troll of the decade. :russ:

:russ: Who got the link for that?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I told y'all a few posts in that there wasn't anything to see here. @The Hon. Stringer Bell just wanted to vent cause I hurt his lil c00n feelings. He shoulda just negged me back and kept it moving. Instead he chose to be an attention seeking fakkit and make a whole thread, trying to play tough guy. We all know he not built like that.

I'm 6'3'' 230 lbs and a trained boxer. I've trained with numerous pro boxers and held my own. I would beat you until you shyt on yourself.