String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these nikkas is pedos :hubie::picard:

that's crazy tho cuz @*DalMem* is a pretty good stock picker.....be the black Jefferey Epstein brehs :hhh:

Him and @Billy Ocean are butt buddies.

They tried to make up this lie because I don't support either political party. :mjlol:

Believe mentally ill C00Ns that other posters have exposed in this thread as unstable stalkers breh. :heh:

They make up lies and call everyone Trump supporters. :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@10bandz is just another one of the females that got hurt from something I said about her online. This thread brought them out strong :russ:

Cosign child molesters cause Billy O lifted your skirt, brehettes.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Him and @Billy Ocean are butt buddies.

They tried to make up this lie because I don't support either political party. :mjlol:

Believe mentally ill C00Ns that other posters have exposed in this thread as unstable stalkers breh. :heh:

They make up lies and call everyone Trump supporters. :mjlol:

oh yeah i forgot them nikkas was dikkriding all those dem cacs:patrice:

imma bow out of this one :hubie:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Meanwhile I'm bushed while y'all got a bunch of pedos in here running free ? :hhh:

Funny.

I took my foot off your neck because of the mutual fukk-Trump sentiments, I'm thinking I may need to get back in foot on neck season mode.

What you think?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Funny.

I took my foot off your neck because of the mutual fukk-Trump sentiments, I'm thinking I may need to get back in foot on neck season mode.

What you think?

1470125332-giphy-54.gif

I don't want no smoke big bad Billy sir, you're the man :hubie:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He is just as dumb and incompetent as Trump, he is just a more polished politican and knows to keep low.

He is bungling covid just as bad as Trump.

Afghanistan was one of the most embarrassing moment for America on a global stage.

He is also a racist, I haven't forget his stop Asian hate crime bill. And crime bill 2.0 will be coming by the end of 2022.

Daps
He is just as dumb and incompetent as Trump, he is just a more polished politican and knows to keep low.

He is bungling covid just as bad as Trump.

Afghanistan was one of the most embarrassing moment for America on a global stage.

He is also a racist, I haven't forget his stop Asian hate crime bill. And crime bill 2.0 will be coming by thr end of 2022.
i-dont-know-what-happened.gif