Reppin
Memphis TN
mfzPTzs.gif

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
He do his dirt in the negs.

I for one hate that nikka and put him on ignore my first week on here. He had said he lived on st nick so ppl was asking me what kinda hood it was. I said it used to be mad junkies, like 2-5th is now. My fam from up that way. :ld:

Ever since then, this bytch made hoe :pacspit: be negging me every chance he get. Im usually not petty enough to neg back, but it has been noted. :ufdup:

Now come neg me like the emotive little bytch you are. :umad:
That certainly isn't very Caribbean Queen of you @Billy Ocean :francis:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Stupid question incoming :mjcry:

How do you make this? Put avocado on the bread then toast it or put avocado on toast after it’s toasted?

Also do you make a sammich with the avocado toast with egg in the middle or just put egg on one piece of toast and eat it like that?

I’m dead ass gone try this :ohhh:

And I guess that was 2 stupid questions incoming :unimpressed:

Basic: toast bread to your preference + thinly sliced/mashed/cubed avocado + salt and fresh black pepper

After that you can try to get as fancy as you like. Different breads, varying thickness of slices, guacamole-style on the avocado, omelettes like these (0:04-1:18)

all kinds of variations.

I'm determined to master that style of making eggs with the chopsticks, I tried it once and messed it up. :pachaha:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Basic: toast bread to your preference + thinly sliced/mashed/cubed avocado + salt and fresh black pepper

After that you can try to get as fancy as you like. Different breads, varying thickness of slices, guacamole-style on the avocado, omelettes like these (0:04-1:18)

all kinds of variations.

I'm determined to master that style of making eggs with the chopsticks, I tried it once and messed it up. :pachaha:

That looks good but he didn’t cook the egg all the way :gucci:

And what was that sauce? Looked like marinara sauce :picard:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
That looks good but he didn’t cook the egg all the way :gucci:

And what was that sauce? Looked like marinara sauce :picard:

It look that way, but it ends up not. The residual heat cooks it through the rest of the way.

I just posted the vid for the egg technique to contribute to the avocado + toast + eggs equation. Ignore all else in that vid.

:mjlol: at the avocado toast side bar

You're right :patrice:

OP I apologize sincerely if I interrupted your flirting :unimpressed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not getting into yalls beef BUT this girl told me that her grandma used to threaten her and her brothers by saying "I'll bust your head to the white meat" and they'd be all shook. And then one day her little brother, who was like 7 at the time, told some kid that at school. He got sent to the principal's office, police came, psychologist on speed dial interrogation for an hour etc etc until he finally told them where he heard that from. At which point the cops were like "sounds like something a grandma would say, yup" and bounced.
:mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: at the avocado toast side bar

I dead ass forgot what this thread was even about :russ:

It look that way, but it ends up not. The residual heat cooks it through the rest of the way.

I just posted the vid for the egg technique to contribute to the avocado + toast + eggs equation. Ignore all else in that vid.

You're right :patrice:

OP I apologize sincerely if I interrupted your flirting :unimpressed:

I feel that, I have no idea how to use chopsticks at all. It makes sense for a lot of things but how the fukk can you eat rice with chopsticks? :mindblown:

No way in hell that doesn’t take at least an hour to finish a meal with rice in it :unimpressed: