String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
He do his dirt in the negs.

I for one hate that nikka and put him on ignore my first week on here. He had said he lived on st nick so ppl was asking me what kinda hood it was. I said it used to be mad junkies, like 2-5th is now. My fam from up that way. :ld:

Ever since then, this bytch made hoe :pacspit: be negging me every chance he get. Im usually not petty enough to neg back, but it has been noted. :ufdup:

Now come neg me like the emotive little bytch you are. :umad:
Yeah hes the worst poster on the site....

But he aligns heavy with the general groupthink of certain groups so he's able to slid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Billy Ocean one of the few posters that never lets the c00ns and agents get comfortable with their bullshyt on here:ehh:

He constantly keeps his foot on their necks, he’s good in my book:salute:

If you think @Billy Ocean is anywhere remotely thorough, you might wanna re-evaluate your circle of real life friends......

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If you think @Billy Ocean is anywhere remotely thorough, you might wanna re-evaluate your circle of real life friends......
What the fukk my circle of real life friends have to do with this website:gucci: he is thorough by what he post on this site, the same way all of us are judged here and he’s one of the best.

This goes for you and any lame that daps your dumb ass post , do better:ufdup:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you the most bytch made ass nikka on here sit the fukk down

you feel very comfortable typing that shyt out I see. You might be the pedo.

:ohhh:

don’t tell me Mr. Pro black, kill all crackers wishes he was a cac

Look at this confused C00N that don't know if he want to be Jesse Lee Peterson or a Fake Militant. :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Don't let the gentrification attempts fool you, that combo has been god-tier since way before the hipsters tried to claim it.

Stupid question incoming :mjcry:

How do you make this? Put avocado on the bread then toast it or put avocado on toast after it’s toasted?

Also do you make a sammich with the avocado toast with egg in the middle or just put egg on one piece of toast and eat it like that?

I’m dead ass gone try this :ohhh:

And I guess that was 2 stupid questions incoming :unimpressed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is. It's fact that @*DalMem* is a child molester. And look how he talks about sexual acts with children. Like he fantasizes about it. No regular dude is posting shyt that explicitly describes nasty sex acts with children. Dude is a pedophile and he tried to get me banned for bringing it to light.

Breh you have already been exposed by posters on this forum for having a stalker behavior.

The same behavior you used to stalk down little White Boys on the Upper East Side. :pacspit:

Your Pedo Child Molesting days are coming to an end soon. The NYC streets will be safe from your stalker behavior. :hhh:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
:dahell: Also, i don't know WHAT these pedo accusations are about but don't play like that.

They're a little too casual for my liking

Yeah these dudes need to provide proof of these accusations so we can get the alleged pedos banned from the site. And if they can't provide proof they need to be bushed or something.

Falsely accusing someone of legit raping a child over hurt feelings is hoe shyt and should be punished.