String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:
I wish I could smoke freely
But these random drug tests at work ain't the business
:francis:

Ain't gonna trust fake piss and hand warmers and risk losing a good ass job I done had for 10+ years

:mjcry:

you're smart and disciplined means more than a buzz.

i only smoke when im creating otherwise i prefer being more physically active and productive.

:salute:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
OP, you've been talking kind of peculiar these past few days, breh. First, you were talking about understanding why people commit suicide, now you're talking about having a nervous breakdown. :patrice: Don't do anything that will effect you permanently for eternity if you know what I mean? :usure: Take a break from engaging in things that bring and produce negativity in your heart, including this site if necessary. The kingdom of darkness operates in negativity and regardless if a topic doesn't affect you personally, the negativity can attract demons to harass you in areas that do affect you due to you letting off that antimatter energy. You have a purpose on this earth, fam. Don't let a degenerate predator like Satan put condemnation and despair into your heart, leading you to do something you can't come back from. God does not condemn the living. He convicts in hopes that those convicted will turn to Him for repentance. I've prayed for your sins to be remitted, may the LORD answer that prayer and shine His light on your conscience.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:ehh:
I wish I could smoke freely
But these random drug tests at work ain't the business
:francis:

Ain't gonna trust fake piss and hand warmers and risk losing a good ass job I done had for 10+ years

:mjcry:
If you live in a medical cannabis state get a script.

If not, use Quick Urine. Works every time.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Assuming OP isn't spinning Ducktails, start by getting off the coli. Some of you dudes take this place too seriously. This is a place you should be browsing and posting on while taking a shyt or your girl is making you watch a boring ass movie with her. This place is negative but in a fun way if you don't take it seriously.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't listen to folks tellin you to take substances. In fact, do the opposite. Purge yourself of unhealthy habbits and foods. Fast, walk, and breathe.
This especially and I would say start volunteering to help others. It'll will help you get out of your own head and connect with other people.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
You'll be alright you tough right B
tenor.gif

:mjlol:yall nikkas is stupppiddd breh...dis aint da tyme :bryan: