String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Man up and stop talking shyt

you’re at Standford it’s only uphill from there

just put in the work and look harder take a job for less pay if you have to ...

you got this far keep grinding

Please, fakkit cant grit to save his life

You see how far his lil clothing hustle went...

Fck am i talking about, of course you cant because that sht went nowhere :mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure I told you this would happen,at least you know now while your young.If things have gotten that bad I will send a prayer up to rebuke the other prayer I sent up against you.
This goofy breh said he sent a prayer against somebody... God gonna check us all one day but you goin to get checked sooner playing with fire.

BeBorn

Westside Chicago 32212
Daps
Reppin
Westside chicago
Check in to a hospital and log off a nervous breakdown I've been there and if you alone thats worse...go to a mental hospital with some real crazy mothafukkas and see if you don't feel Better tell someone at the hospital whats really going on... Fukk drugs and people that don't think you going crazy they won't understand get around some real crazy mfs..the comrades of pyschos should be better for you dont hold shyt in just let it out go in to facility and reboot...

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This goofy breh said he sent a prayer against somebody... God gonna check us all one day but you goin to get checked sooner playing with fire.

i gave hiim plenty of opportunities to not make false allegations and bear false witness calling me a rapist. It doesn't say in the bible that you can't send a prayer up,its what your supposed to do,from there its gods choice what to do. I never wish for irreversable harm but a valuable lesson. You said all of this,put a curse on me,and probably didn't even send a prayer up for him to help him out like I did,or give him advice like I continously gave him.You beta model Christians are something else:respect:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i gave hiim plenty of opportunities to not make false allegations and bear false witness calling me a rapist. It doesn't say in the bible that you can't send a prayer up,its what your supposed to do,from there its gods choice what to do. I never wish for irreversable harm but a valuable lesson. You said all of this,put a curse on me,and probably didn't even send a prayer up for him to help him out like I did,or give him advice like I continously gave him.You beta model Christians are something else:respect:
I didn't put a curse on you...