String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm..there's no straight answer because we can not look into your head. Doing positive things for yourself can help. Things like working out, eating better. Helps you in two ways. One, physical, your body and mind will work and feel better, which improves your mood and outlook. Two, social, the fact that you're actively working on something good for you will give you confidence and the change of environment will change your mood/outlook as well. Take it easy one step at a time but do push yourself to take the step. Keep moving.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even tryin to be funny but you ever try ASMR breh? shyt honestly changed my life. Totally relaxes my brain and body after an anxiety ridden day

Superstar
Daps
i thought lawyers could sign up to become public defenders. im sure the pay isnt great but its a relevant job until u can find better

also maybe sign up to do substitute teaching. u might get a long term assignment for a political science teacher. again, it won't be a lot but it'd be flexible and some income

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Stay strong breh :ufdup:

The fact that you made it to law school means there were expectations put upon you that unfortunately you aren't meeting, and we all know law school ain't cheap so you are probably racking up thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of debt for classes that you havent even passed :wow:

Also Sounds like you are keeping your failures as a secret from your family, and the days are closing in where you will eventually have to tell them the truth and it is weighing on you and you feel like there is no escape :sadcam:

The fact that you are constantly posting on thecoli all day means you are also probably wasting time on other things other than your work, so you have lost all motivation as well

Not sure if this is your situation, this is all based on what others have said on here that you are a law student who is having a hard time. Realize that you are probably not the only one, and there are thousands of people like you in a similar situation who probably feel like jumping off a bridge would resolve all their problems. Always know your purpose in life is not to be some broke struggling law student with no life, there is a greater purpose for you. I recommend seeking out God and read the bible or the Quran. Seek out the almighty, he will give you guidance :blessed:

The more we drift away from God, the more depressed and suicidal we get :yeshrug:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Pretty sure I told you this would happen,at least you know now while your young.If things have gotten that bad I will send a prayer up to rebuke the other prayer I sent up against you.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
UR6reni.jpg