String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
You need to talk to someone, all of those are significant stressors that seem to have you not feeling grounded, contained, or in control, and in this state it can be hard to find a solution on your own.

If you feel safe talk to some friends or family members about what you are going through. In addition most schools offer counseling services while you’re in attendance, see if that is possible for you. I would also advise you to seek out a meeting with your faculty, as they may be able to point you to resources to aid you during the rest of your time in school as well as once you leave

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You'll be alright you tough right B
tenor.gif

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
You are in control of your own destiny breh. Take a weekend out, treat yourself a little bit, go get yourself something nice to eat and take a note pad with you.

Plan out exactly want you want for your life and career for the next year ... then 5 years .... then 10 years and make a list next to each time, of what steps you need to realistically take to get there. Stick the list next to your bed.

From the following week start doing those steps, ticking them off as you go through.

Also join a social club specific to one of your hobbies.

Life is hard. We can sit here and cry about it or we can crack on till the end. One day we'll all be in the grave and have plenty of time to rest but for now let's get it :salute:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Theres comedy stations on Spotify or Pandora, I used to listen to that all day to try to laugh. It helped a bit. You gotta have fun and loosen up and not be self absorbed.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man up and stop talking shyt

you’re at Standford it’s only uphill from there

just put in the work and look harder take a job for less pay if you have to ...

you got this far keep grinding

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@KENNY DA COOKER & @Hiphoplives4eva
See what y'all muthafukas did
Please encourage stringer to do better:francis::snoop:
Stop it. I hardly did anything.

Stringer needs to stop being focused on bullshyt like divisive internet beef and instead focus on being the best fukking law student he can possibly be.

Posting drivel in thecoli all day instead of actually handling business is the reason behind all his issues.

Daps
I've been there before. Honestly getting to this point is sometimes a blessing because you end up finding your way out of it which helps going forward when these situations arise in the future. I hope you find peace and happiness from within.
this..

i straight up packed a bag.. and, moved to another city i only knew one person in..