String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are graduating from an Ivy League law school? You are already top in the top 1% in terms of academic achievement in the entire fukking world. Pause and reflect on that.

You would literally have to actively work to fukk up the opportunity you have in front of you right now. So what you don't get a tier 1 law firm job? There is always less prestigious law firms and government opportunities looking to hire and you will probably have a more fulfilling career.

Don't get caught up in that law school rat race of working for prestigious corporate firms...unless, it's actually what you want to do. You might get hired at one of those big firms and find out you hate working 80+ hour weeks on boring ass corporate work.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You are graduating from an Ivy League law school? You are already top in the top 1% in terms of academic achievement in the entire fukking world. Pause and reflect on that.

You would literally have to actively work to fukk up the opportunity you have in front of you right now. So what you don't get a tier 1 law firm job? There is always less prestigious law firms and government opportunities looking to hire and you will probably have a more fulfilling career.

Don't get caught up in that law school rat race of working for prestigious corporate firms...unless, it's actually what you want to do. You might get hired at one of those big firms and find out you hate working 80+ hour weeks on boring ass corporate work.

How breh get into an Ivy League as a black man with zero hustle lmfao.

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
School should have resources for student mental health and stress - use this. See an actual psychiatrist and psychologist urgently. When things are in crisis you need to react appropriately - an existential re-evaluation isn’t the answer right now. In crisis, medications often first line and work through everything else with cognitive behavioral and regular therapy.

And if you trolling OP :ufdup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Stop it breh

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Based on what I've seen from you since you joined this forum, your entire Law School stint has been a disaster. You just weren't cut out for it, to make things worse you're going through all this for an oversubscribed profession.

He’s Character Building, “String Bell” Will Win In The End, Just Gotta Give Him Some Downs To Make The Character More Likeable

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Are you :wrist: & trying to come out the closet op .i remember we kept telling pazzy to get some pussay for his issues when he only wanted to come out:picard::usure::sas2:

Daps
I think i’ve been using coli fukkery to self medicate my depression I know it’s actually making my problems worse

First thing I do on the coli is check notifications and daps

Once that’s done I check the first page for fukkery to get by while sipping morning tea or I watch vladtv interviews with OGs

it’s become my routine and an irritating cycle that I can’t break out of

I’m trying to meditate but lose attention extremely easily I lose whole hours even when i’m doing something useful I get bored and browse the coli

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Take time off. Get yourself together and take a trip somewhere.

You sure being a lawyer is in the cards?