String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
had to leave the gym today because the anxiety was overwhelming. I couldn't workout

That's pretty serious.

You've made it this far in your life, you should have faith in yourself to continue to survive and move forward.

These things are way more difficult alone than with the support of your network. You seem like the type to not speak to the people close to you about this stuff, but you need to involve them and ask for help.

If you're willing to ask the Coli for help, you need to be willing to ask the people who can actually help you.

Finally if we are randomly plugging pharmacological solutions, I'm a proponent of psilocybin (mushrooms) to deal with something like this. Worked for me.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Nah pills are not the answer imo

For some people pills are the only reason they’re still able to function. But I hate how pills are given so easily when there are many situations that can be resolved without needing them. Every case is different. That’s why the op should try to explore different avenues to get help—including taking a break from this site, seeing a psychologist/getting counseling, etc. in the immediate, op do you have a friend or family member you can call?

I’ve been seeing all your threads about law school and how difficult it’s been for you—it’s obvious based on how much you post about it, and your suicide thread, that your not well. Try to get some food in your belly, pray, call someone that cares about you and wants to see you do well and get some rest. First thing tomorrow make an appointment with a counselor. The coli isn’t the best place to go if you really need help.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's pretty serious.

You've made it this far in your life, you should have faith in yourself to continue to survive and move forward.

These things are way more difficult alone than with the support of your network. You seem like the type to not speak to the people close to you about this stuff, but you need to involve them and ask for help.

If you're willing to ask the Coli for help, you need to be willing to ask the people who can actually help you.

Finally if we are randomly plugging pharmacological solutions, I'm a proponent of psilocybin (mushrooms) to deal with something like this. Worked for me.

Him leaving the gym today is a sign that he's in a mental loop, his mind is constantly thinking on his issues and it's not allowing him to be at peace... with that said how can family help?

Unless he has family that can literally keep him in a good state of mind it's not much for them to do, I've been there for over 20 years battling my demons and I'm older now and family isn't nor ever tried to do shyt.

It's hard to break that cycle, depression is NO joke...

Find something OP like to do and focus on that. Since you a student and you alone right now, try listening to music and reading books and less coli. The more you see people living it up the worst you'd feel.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
@String Bell imma take you serious here-- and if you're NOT serious, it's for anybody reading that is:

It sounds like Law School, just aint for you. You don't wanna be a lawyer. And that's fine. But don't let THAT (law school and your experience in it) become your identity and how you feel about yourself. Plenty of people started on one of path, had a similar experience, and forged their own once they realized it's not what they wanna do or be.

If you got into an elite law school like you claim then you have the capacity to be successful and happy regardless. Take a moment to breathe on it (meditate) and return to self :salute: