String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
My small sis just finished her undergrad in law. Says she wants to do convenyancy. Transfer land and shyt and get her cut.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bro stay focused, count your blessings, keep applying, pray to God, and hope that some way some how, they actually pass a cancel student loan debt bill.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Try back office at a f500. Gotta be an avenue for you with that alumni network, worse comes to worse try legal at some startup

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Keep your head up, pray and keep applying for jobs. Just because you didn't get what you initially wanted doesn't mean the door has shut

OT: Been a minute since I seen you post, how's the coding word coming for you bruh?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
OT: Been a minute since I seen you post, how's the coding word coming for you bruh?

Hey what's up bro. Actually I've been doing quite well with it and have been in the industry for about 4 years now. Thinking about starting a twitch stream where I teach coding. How have things been going for you?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You be alright, you can either give up now or tell the story in a few years on how you almost gave up whilst whippin that new Benz that your top billed client is paying for :whew:

Edit: Also you JUST graduated bruh :mjlol:The real grind starts now champ, you built for it or naw?

Bolded for emphasis. The Grind and the Will to not give up ALWAYS separate the real from the fake, not that piece of paper you've spent a few years obtaining.

OP, whatchu gonna do? Keep pushing or cry like a bytch and give up before you even get started? :usure: