String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I graduated law school in May now I'm studying for the bar. Im still jobless and 200k in debt. The only reason I went to law school was because I thought I was going to get a job making 190k a year straight out of school due to my 'elite' law school pedigree. By failing to attain this position I have lost an estimated 11 million in earnings over my life.

This is due to all of the top legal positions are attained by people who work at large corporate law firms, and these are the only legal positions that pay high salaries. Most lawyers are lucky to make 40k a year.

Add to the fact we are going through a global pandemic and race war. I'm not well.

Change your name to Nnamdi Nwiore and try again. With an accent.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I graduated law school in May now I'm studying for the bar. Im still jobless and 200k in debt. The only reason I went to law school was because I thought I was going to get a job making 190k a year straight out of school due to my 'elite' law school pedigree. By failing to attain this position I have lost an estimated 11 million in earnings over my life.

This is due to all of the top legal positions are attained by people who work at large corporate law firms, and these are the only legal positions that pay high salaries. Most lawyers are lucky to make 40k a year.

Add to the fact we are going through a global pandemic and race war. I'm not well.
giphy.gif

log off

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watch suits my g

You be alright, you can either give up now or tell the story in a few years on how you almost gave up whilst whippin that new Benz that your top billed client is paying for :whew:

Edit: Also you JUST graduated bruh :mjlol:The real grind starts now champ, you built for it or naw?

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you in chicago? Go work for the state for a cpl years, get some experience then leave and go work for a large company’s legal Dept., you’ll be better off than most biglaw attorneys.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Military heads, cant he get an officer position?
Yep. If he went to an accredited non-profit university, and actually did attain a bachelors in law, then he could speak with an officer recruiter and become a JAG Officer.

If OP is really struggling this damn hard, then the military is probably his only and best option. Do 8 years, and leave with most of your debt wiped out with 60-80K+ (at least) in savings.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
time to be a scammer breh, you'll be on instagram talking about "hard work pays off #childofgod" in no time :wow:

for real though, ive been through such periods multiple times. If you are strong minded you will be able to weather the storm regardless of the support system you have in your life. Goodspeed

I'm convinced this is a troll account

No one going to keep advertising their Ls after getting clowned
Him and @SirReginald might be the same person. Ive mentioned this before :patrice: