String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
If you're black just remember the creator and the ancestors have given you everything you need to survive. especially in times like this. our weakness is bred out of us by oppression that kills off the weak gene lines among us. if you do survive these tumultuous times i suggest you pass on your survivor spirit to the next generation by having children.

our people have endured severe hardships beyond being in debt and unemployed in this country. you're strong enough to overcome such a situation.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i would laugh(it is kinda funny given you who are sorry to say. Take a break from the coli), but given all the things thats happening. Who knows what could happen, shyt might something might fukk everybody on here down to where you are at:francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I graduated law school in May now I'm studying for the bar. Im still jobless and 200k in debt.The only reason I went to law school was because I thought I was going to get a job making 190k a year straight out of school due to my 'elite' law school pedigree. By failing to attain this position I have lost an estimated 11 million in earnings over my life.

This is due to all of the top legal positions are attained by people who work at large corporate law firms, and these are the only legal positions that pay high salaries. Most lawyers are lucky to make 40k a year.

Add to the fact we are going through a global pandemic and race war. I'm not well.

There's always onlyfans :yeshrug: