String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Because I'm free to talk all my shyt about black liberation on social media without fear and go to protests and all that shyt. Majority of the nikkas who got jobs at big firms at my school haven't said a word or did shyt and just like my cac classmates. I'm also studying for the bar so that is no excuse.

190k a year isn't worth my blackness and manhood, these racist ass law firms need to get that work to. They only hire nikkas they know will not cause a ruckus.

Translation:

tenor.gif

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Couldn’t OP just work at a black law firm? Or be a corporate lawyer at a black business? Or get a library science degree and become a law librarian? Or go get an MBA? Or fandangle his degree into something else?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Look at these threads and posts nikkas caping for the police, deflecting and talking about looting, calling people who want equal rights and reperations fake militants.

:scust:

in the 60's it would be

"The coli daddy Malcolm needs to focus on black on black crime instead of white supremacy"

"They wouldn't have to spray nikkas with water hoses if they wasn't out their looting"

"We need to stop complaining most police not shooting us just don't talk back and comply"

"MLK is cool but why Baynard Rustin can't lead marches, black LBGTQ lives matter"

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I graduated law school in May now I'm studying for the bar. Im still jobless and 200k in debt. The only reason I went to law school was because I thought I was going to get a job making 190k a year straight out of school due to my 'elite' law school pedigree. By failing to attain this position I have lost an estimated 11 million in earnings over my life.

This is due to all of the top legal positions are attained by people who work at large corporate law firms, and these are the only legal positions that pay high salaries. Most lawyers are lucky to make 40k a year.

Add to the fact we are going through a global pandemic and race war. I'm not well.