String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
most lawyers who start their own practice are struggling and can barely eat, especially black ones. This isn't a glamorous money making profession. I don't know wtf I was thinking.
fukk that line of thinking. You accomplished something great and that can never be taken from you. I know that ain't gonna put money in your wallet, but I don't think its something you should regret.

I think you might be right about the entrepreneur route, and that's more about being a salesman than anything, so if that ain't you then I agree its a moot point.

I worked in congress for a while and I knew a lot of law school graduates who found work for congressional offices to get tuition assistance while also parlaying a lot of those relationships into bigger jobs on the other side. Its too late to jump on a summer internship, but with the elections around the corner you might be able to find yourself a job in DC to hold you down for a few years.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
200k in debt.
giphy.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This is crazy string

You must have a streak of greatness in you to accomplish what you did.

Do you have any science credits?

A T14 JD plus some science credits should get you into patent law on DC.

There's still money to be made

Daps
The only reason I went to law school was because I thought I was going to get a job making 190k a year straight out of school due to my 'elite' law school pedigree. By failing to attain this position I have lost an estimated 11 million in earnings over my life.

Stay focused, brother. You're needed now, more than ever.

Don't let the numbers dictate your moves.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not trynna be funny or troll but time to sell drugs nicca:lupe:

You can still be a lawyer down the line and be like the lawyer version of Jamie St Patrick:whew:

shyt is tough and gonna get worse but people still need to get high:ld: