String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Also you don't learn valuable skills as a black man in a big law firm because they give you the shyttest work projects and don't give you the same opportunities as whites.
Your mindset has defeated you already.

While I acknowledge this might be true and there are set backs. With hard work you can learn everything you need to know. Not all white people are bad and some have helped me.

I'm not just talking out of my ass, there are black owned law firms popping up now because the early black guys took the Ls. They took those Ls so that more black faces could get into the industry and learn.

If black people would be smarter and just hush up and build in silence we could be so great!

Why do you think asians will take over the world in the next 50 years because they just stfu and build in silence.

it makes me cringe when I see our people begging and crying for respect like breh fall back and plan. All this shouting and crying just makes us look weak and whiny.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Your mindset has defeated you already.

While I acknowledge this might be true and there are set backs. With hard work you can learn everything you need to know. Not all white people are bad and some have helped me.

I'm not just talking out of my ass, there are black owned law firms popping up now because the early black guys took the Ls. They took those Ls so that more black faces could get into the industry and learn.

If black people would be smarter and just hush up and build in silence we could be so great!

Why do you think asians will take over the world in the next 50 years because they just stfu and build in silence.

it makes me cringe when I see our people begging and crying for respect like breh fall back and plan. All this shouting and crying just makes us look weak and whiny.

you the same fool making excuses for cops killing nikkas. Now this c00n babble.

:mjpls:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I agree with OP. All money isn't good money. Especially if it comes at a personal sacrifice.

But the 190K a year, you could had took advantage of it. Saved it up and then start your own law firm.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
God you guys are dumb.

While you talk your shyt online (changing nothing) us employed brehs are in corporate, learning skills so that we can start businesses and employ black people (like yourself) so they will have more economic power in the black community to effect real change.

You can beg them in your little protests and burn down your own comminities like some idiots... or you can say cool... and delve deeper into your books, crafts and careers and become great. People dont respect begging, they respect power.

Facts. You ain't tell one lie.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with OP. All money isn't good money. Especially if it comes at a personal sacrifice.

But the 190K a year, you could had took advantage of it. Saved it up and then start your own law firm.

Start his own law firm?

giphy.gif

He can't even convince himself to get off the couch and do something with his life. How the fukk he's convince a judge or jury of anything? :mjgrin:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I'm free to talk all my shyt about black liberation on social media without fear and go to protests and all that shyt. Majority of the nikkas who got jobs at big firms at my school haven't said a word or did shyt and just like my cac classmates. I'm also studying for the bar so that is no excuse.

190k a year isn't worth my blackness and manhood, these racist ass law firms need to get that work to. They only hire nikkas they know will not cause a ruckus.
I say this with all due respect. How do you make money ? Do you live with family ? I’m asking cuz it seem like you been talking law school & employment for years

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
you the same fool making excuses for cops killing nikkas. Now this c00n babble.

:mjpls:
Shut up man. I'm blessed with the ability to analyse instead of defending for no reason.

You idiots call anyone a c00n on the coli anyway so I dgaf.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No way you did all those years in law school and accumulated all that debt to say this shyt.

We NEED black lawyers to change the system!

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP talks about these struggles in law school several times before. He always deflects heavily on to other so called c00ns as a cover to his own failures. I imagine you didn’t go to an elite law school to not be working in an elevated position, no?