String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Because I'm free to talk all my shyt about black liberation on social media without fear and go to protests and all that shyt. Majority of the nikkas who got jobs at big firms at my school haven't said a word or did shyt and just like my cac classmates. I'm also studying for the bar so that is no excuse.

190k a year isn't worth my blackness and manhood, these racist ass law firms need to get that work to. They only hire nikkas they know will not cause a ruckus.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You glad you’re unemployed? Having 190K a year while still being true to your blackness and manhood isn’t mutually exclusive

There are tradeoffs you have to make to attain and maintain those positions. Now I will forced to get money on my own without any cacs pulling my strings.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
God you guys are dumb.

While you talk your shyt online (changing nothing) us employed brehs are in corporate, learning skills so that we can start businesses and employ black people (like yourself) so they will have more economic power in the black community to effect real change.

You can beg them in your little protests and burn down your own comminities like some idiots... or you can say cool... and delve deeper into your books, crafts and careers and become great. People dont respect begging, they respect power.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
God you guys are dumb.

While you talk your shyt online (changing nothing) us employed brehs are in corporate, learning skills so that we can start businesses and employ black people (like yourself) so they will have more economic power in the black community to effect real change.

Sounds like i hit a nerve. that's what nikkas say but once you have those golden handcuffs, you end up taking the next corporate job making more money and so on and so forth.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
main-qimg-a9a4a51b23bb741bf75330c11cd84efd-c

The fable of “The Fox and the Grapes”, by Aesop, is an exemplar of cognitive dissonance by the subversion of rationality. A fox spies high-hanging grapes and wishes to eat them. When unable to reach the grapes, the fox decides the fruit are not worth eating, and justified his decision, claiming to himself, that the grapes likely are sour, for being unripe.

The moral of the fable is that “Any fool can despise what he cannot get”; hence the popular phrase about dismissing a thwarted goal as “unimportant” is mere expression of sour grapes. The pattern of psychological behaviour illustrated in the fable of “The Fox and the Grapes” indicates that: When a person desires something and finds that it is unattainable, he or she diminishes the resultant cognitive dissonance by criticizing the object of desire as worthless; said pattern of behaviour is an “adaptive preference formation” that allows the person to subvert rationality.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
God you guys are dumb.

You can beg them in your little protests and burn down your own comminities like some idiots... or you can say cool... and delve deeper into your books, crafts and careers and become great. People dont respect begging, they respect power.

Also you don't learn valuable skills as a black man in a big law firm because they give you the shyttest work projects and don't give you the same opportunities as whites. So. once they push you out in 2 or 3 years you will forced to find another job or start your own firm with little to no real experience.