Streets saying Ninja Turtle breh from Pop The Balloon is a scammer

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I don't know why breh got so many people in their feelings. It wasn't like he called the women on the show out their names or whatever. People calling his job and getting him fired, digging up his personal life, etc. It's weird.

It's some weird stuff man. I'm not producing anything for some youtuber demanding I prove something to them, especially when it comes to something as private as getting fired from a job. I don't blame him for saying he wants to speak to a lawyer before considering exposing those kind of details..

These accountability pimps are lying about trying to protect people from being scammed on gofundme because the gofundme is already blocked. They just need content to show they are 'holding someone accountable'. They're digging all into this man's personal life, giving platform to his exs and all kinds of nonsense.

Normally I like Daphne's stuff, but on this issue she is wrong and she won't back off after being proven wrong about this dude not being a plumber and it can't be about the gofundme because as mentioned, nobody can donate to it. Now it's about continuing the 'accountability game' and bringing all these exs up.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I’ve come to realize MTR is a coli breh :russ:
He’s also a leech ass lame nikka that probably is on this site like Aba @bill riser :mjgrin:
Breh did nothing wrong in that pop ballon video
Them hoes talked slick and he talked that shyt back
Ain’t nowhere in this world should you let women talk crazy to you
And he wasn’t even disrespectful @bill riser
I saw yall video :Kd:
At the end of the day
They want nikkas to be humble and not say shyt to them
nikka asked MTR for time to assess his situation with lawyers
And then this piss colored beige fakkit aired breh out like that
You can’t be an advocate of men but can’t wait to catch a nikka in a gotcha moment without all the facts just to line him up for weird nikkas and bytches of the internet
Folks don’t let shyt play out then comment
Gotta get the daps, likes and subscribers
And that queen of accountability finally played herself
This internet shyt is bizarro world

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Some of you Coli brehs really love championing losers

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who said he wasn’t a plumber?

Question is did he actually get fired from a job? He said hundreds of ppl called his place of employment…? Did anyone on social media actually share his place of employment? To get these calls going?
Genuine question.

I never believed this because what does him being on that show have to do with his job?

Why would he get fired for being on a dating show?

It's wild how people just believe EVERYTHING a random mf says on Al Gore's internet

We are doomed :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
I’ve come to realize MTR is a coli breh :russ:
He’s also a leech ass lame nikka that probably is on this site like Aba @bill riser :mjgrin:
Breh did nothing wrong in that pop ballon video
Them hoes talked slick and he talked that shyt back
Ain’t nowhere in this world should you let women talk crazy to you
And he wasn’t even disrespectful @bill riser
I saw yall video :Kd:
At the end of the day
They want nikkas to be humble and not say shyt to them
nikka asked MTR for time to assess his situation with lawyers
And then this piss colored beige fakkit aired breh out like that
You can’t be an advocate of men but can’t wait to catch a nikka in a gotcha moment without all the facts just to line him up for weird nikkas and bytches of the internet
Folks don’t let shyt play out then comment
Gotta get the daps, likes and subscribers
And that queen of accountability finally played herself
This internet shyt is bizarro world
aba-aba-and-preach.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
All these Youtube nikkas is clowns and so thirsty for content is what this whole situation has really revealed :beli:

This dude Aaron and what he did on that dumb ass dating show should not have developed into all this shyt and did not warrant going into his relationship/criminal/employment history

Also if nikkas knowingly donated to his GoFundMe after he said he could pull 100 bands out then that’s on you for being dumb af

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Looks like he's owned an apology from some of those youtubers trying to slam this dude.

If you don't want to promote his gofundme because he didnt provide receipts, cool, but to try to go deep into this dude's history, to pull up his criminal record, etc. is weird to me.

I don't really like how MTR did a 5 hour interview with this dude and was acting cool with him but the same day and a day later, all his clips that he snipped from that interview portray dude in a negative light.

Roda was trying to get black men locked up or hurt by making up a situation in which she says a black man attacked her. On the other hand, this dude just got a little catty on some dating game show, and for internet weirdoes to come out, call his job, expose his past, etc., is bizarre.
Exactly my thoughts, this shyt is so corny at this point, like it was not that serious. These youtubers are thirsty for views

That one chick said on MTR stream that he’s worse than Roda :what:

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

omg-sweet-baby-jesus.gif

When EYE said this dude wasn't about shyt and those ladies dodged a bullet, I got cursed out and called a hater. It's not hate when you see the red flags out the gate

There is no way anyone with emotional intelligence and common sense thought he was sane/a normal dude

His responses to those women told me everything I needed to know, and I was right