Streets saying Ninja Turtle breh from Pop The Balloon is a scammer

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Here is another dude giving his side of the story after the MTR Daphne interview

I don't know why they are going so deep into this dude's history like this. Roda, I understand because she was accusing innocent men of something, but this dude just got a little catty with some women on a dating show.

Black men are letting these goofy online Black femcels run wild.

Yeah dude is goofy and deserved to get clowned.

And his stalking deserved to get exposed but they want to take it further than that and question everything about dude because they hate all Black men.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black men are letting these goofy online Black femcels run wild.

Yeah dude is goofy and deserved to get clowned.

And his stalking deserved to get exposed but they want to take it further than that and question everything about dude because they hate all Black men.
Daphne ain't a femcel. She gets a lot of shyt for calling out divestors/feminists/misandrists who hate on Black men. She might've jumped the gun on this one but she won't stay quiet when she's wrong she'll hold herself accountable.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
On the MTR stream they were saying he doesn't have plumbing videos, they couldn't find his license, etc., but now that the license has been produced, they are moving on whatever situations he has with his exes.

His gofundme is already blocked, so I don't know why it is the business of all of these youtubers to try to force him to 'produce receipts'. These weird 'accountability pimps' are starting to get annoying. Dude got sassy on a game show, but up a gofundme, the gofundme gets blocked and now they are digging into this dude's history, bringing up his ex's and all kinds of stuff. What is their end goal? Get him locked up?

It's bruhs' business to produce 'receipts' to gofundme, not to some weird youtube negroes that he doesn't know from a hole in the wall. When receipts were produced of him having a plumbing license, they drove right past that and moved on to something else. I wasn';t in those other threads defending this dude, because his responses were sassy like that girl said, but let the game show be the game show. These weird youtube negroes are up here trying to get dude locked up and potentially have him not work again. That's when it's going too far.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
On the MTR stream they were saying he doesn't have plumbing videos, they couldn't find his license, etc., but now that the license has been produced, they are moving on whatever situations he has with his exes.

His gofundme is already blocked, so I don't know why it is the business of all of these youtubers to try to force him to 'produce receipts'. These weird 'accountability pimps' are starting to get annoying. Dude got sassy on a game show, but up a gofundme, the gofundme gets blocked and now they are digging into this dude's history, bringing up his ex's and all kinds of stuff. What is their end goal? Get him locked up?

It's bruhs' business to produce 'receipts' to gofundme, not to some weird youtube negroes that he doesn't know from a hole in the wall. When receipts were produced of him having a plumbing license, they drove right past that and moved on to something else. I wasn';t in those other threads defending this dude, because his responses were sassy like that girl said, but let the game show be the game show. These weird youtube negroes are up here trying to get dude locked up and potentially have him not work again. That's when it's going too far.
Yeah, I don't know why breh got so many people in their feelings. It wasn't like he called the women on the show out their names or whatever. People calling his job and getting him fired, digging up his personal life, etc. It's weird.