Streets saying Ninja Turtle breh from Pop The Balloon is a scammer

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are always scammers when u see they provide or have so many things going on

One of the chicks i was smashing baby daddy have on his facebook account title that he is a mortgage broker ,a student loan debt advisor, has his own business

But in reality dude work in the deli department at a grocery store :francis:

When did this whole title thing become so important in the black community

Im a CEO, boss bytch, Content creator, actor,actress, owner, etc, etc when u really just working like majority of other people

Something is really mentally wrong in our community

Being a CEO, being your own boss, being a provider is like having the latest jordans in high school. it's what the women say they want, so cats gonna try to put the title on themselves

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Being a CEO, being your own boss, being a provider is like having the latest jordans in high school. it's what the women say they want, so cats gonna try to put the title on themselves

Hell , im talking about the women as well

Go the thread on the first page with the judge in Atlanta

This broad social media page says she’s a actress, musician, etc… but what music and acting has she done

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
nikkas are always scammers when u see they provide or have so many things going on

One of the chicks i was smashing baby daddy have on his facebook account title that he is a mortgage broker ,a student loan debt advisor, has his own business

But in reality dude work in the deli department at a grocery store :francis:

When did this whole title thing become so important in the black community

Im a CEO, boss bytch, Content creator, actor,actress, owner, etc, etc when u really just working like majority of other people

Something is really mentally wrong in our community
Facts, I been thinking the same thing. Besides it being obviously:duck: There's no way you can do all those things at once and actually be great at them all:francis:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who is she?
She be exposing people for fukkery they involved in while trying to play innocent.Do some foul shyt to your kids and post it online CPS going to be paying you a visit.Broads got whole Facebook groups dedicated to hating her and wishing her death. She's the one that brought down that #BrickGate chick.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Here is another dude giving his side of the story after the MTR Daphne interview

I don't know why they are going so deep into this dude's history like this. Roda, I understand because she was accusing innocent men of something, but this dude just got a little catty with some women on a dating show.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Here is another dude giving his side of the story after the MTR Daphne interview

I don't know why they are going so deep into this dude's history like this. Roda, I understand because she was accusing innocent men of something, but this dude just got a little catty with some women on a dating show.

Check the gender of the one they’re going harder at and you’ll have your answer, breh

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Looks like he's owned an apology from some of those youtubers trying to slam this dude.

If you don't want to promote his gofundme because he didnt provide receipts, cool, but to try to go deep into this dude's history, to pull up his criminal record, etc. is weird to me.

I don't really like how MTR did a 5 hour interview with this dude and was acting cool with him but the same day and a day later, all his clips that he snipped from that interview portray dude in a negative light.

Roda was trying to get black men locked up or hurt by making up a situation in which she says a black man attacked her. On the other hand, this dude just got a little catty on some dating game show, and for internet weirdoes to come out, call his job, expose his past, etc., is bizarre.