Streets saying Ninja Turtle breh from Pop The Balloon is a scammer

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'll let this unfold, why would a scammer expose himself on TV so everyone can see him
You're in the era where people set up a camera and lighting then start crying and airing out their dirty laundry for the world to see.

You're in an era where people literally film themselves committing crimes and then post it up on social media.

You got people yapping at the camera telling stories of when they were being an awful human being while lacking the insight to realize that the audience won't be on their side.

People filming their Ls and posting it up for everyone to see.

This is the attention economy. People are willing to debase, humiliate and embarass themselves and others for a chance at getting seen by a wide audience.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One thing about my intuition, it never fails

The minute I saw him, I knew he wasn't about shyt

That face, that walk and the way he got snappy and sassy with those women were all red flags

Some people just have negative energy that emanates from them

Being that ugly and that cocky could only end terribly

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
he admitted this though, he used to be a gangbanger. Locked up for 8 years, turned his life around :yeshrug:

I was gonna say this, he admitted to being a street nikka/having a criminal past being shot in the face and having opps and shyt

But Daphne is pretty legit and knows her shyt so I do think there some credence to his GoFundMe possibly being some scamming shyt, GoFundMes usually are some bullshyt schemes

Especially when you claim to have 100k in the bank, it looks super suspect

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Remember, this is the Coli king :dead: go back to that original thread about this goof on that game show, everyone was sucking his dikk defending his ass :mjlol:
All that was stated is that nothing he did on that show warranted losing his job

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Remember, this is the Coli king :dead: go back to that original thread about this goof on that game show, everyone was sucking his dikk defending his ass :mjlol:
I never went into that thread and only watched the video recently.

Dude was doing way too much but I could absolutely see The Coli acting like he did nothing wrong :laff:
Dude had the same energy as the guy who keeps a gun on his dresser when he smashes :laff: