Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bimmy's reputation as a paper chaser is unquestionable but I've never seen, heard, or read anything about him, whether from others or hearing him speak from his own mouth; I've never seen nothing bout fam to make me believe he's a tough guy...

Always took fam as a legit hustler who linked with other hustlers and that's it. He's not a guy I have an impression of, knocking shyt down or warring with nikkas without an advantage or anything like that, and it's cool, everyone has a lane....

Snitch allegations from someone so well regarded are always wild...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not how it works my boy. That’s why John Gotti couldn’t snitch. They wanted son BAD. HE was the target. He couldn’t snitch on anyone to get out.

A Boss could give up bosses of other families...they could roll on the people under them on some unsolved murders and shyt, drugs, etc.... Could (literally) tell them people where the bodies are buried, etc...

Gravano was pretty much the street boss of the Gambinos, he ran things on the day to day while Gotti basked in his glory...and he snitched after they had him for like 20 bodies and all types of wild shyt, they had him dead to rights and wanted him but still let him give up info and get a deal.... not just on Gotti but other bosses/underbosses in other families, etc...

The Feds aint turning down intel, good and substantiated intel that you better not be lying about or they're really gonna fukk you over. A boss has so much information they probably get wet just off the idea of them cooperating, it's rare tho...it's actually more likely with the black gangs/organizations than the Italians and Russians and them. If Meech rolled over he could have blew the whole drug game up on a certain level...but he decided to stay solid and do his time.

Supreme could have cooperated, all day, but he would never, too much pride. Too solid.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A Boss could give up bosses of other families...they could roll on the people under them on some unsolved murders and shyt, drugs, etc.... Could (literally) tell them people where the bodies are buried, could have wore a wire, etc...

Gravano was pretty much the street boss of the Gambinos, he ran things on the day to day while Gotti basked in his glory...and he snitched after they had him for like 20 bodies and all types of wild shyt, they had him dead to rights and wanted him but still let him give up info and get a deal.... not just on Gotti but other bosses/underbosses in other families, etc...

The Feds aint turning down intel, good and substantiated intel that you better not be lying about or they're really gonna fukk you over. A boss has so much information they probably get wet just off the idea of them cooperating, it's rare tho...it's actually more likely with the black gangs/organizations than the Italians and Russians and them. If Meech rolled over he could have blew the whole drug game up on a certain level...but he decided to stay solid and do his time.

Supreme could have cooperated, all day, but he would never, too much pride. Too solid.
John Gotti was considered the Teflon Don. Wanna know why? Cause the cops government couldn’t get him. U wanna know why Gravano was able to beat those 20 bodies? Is because they wanted Gotti THAT bad my boy. That’s what I’m talking about. A guy like Gravano. Who wasn’t THE boss but did even more heinous shyt. Got a break because he had someone to snitch on. THE boss. Trust me. They wasn’t letting Gotti go for shyt. It was an image and ego thing for them to get Gotti. When YOU are the nikka they want. They ain’t letting u go my boy.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
John Gotti was considered the Teflon Don. Wanna know why? Cause the cops government couldn’t get him. U wanna know why Gravano was able to beat those 20 bodies? Is because they wanted Gotti THAT bad my boy. That’s what I’m talking about. A guy like Gravano. Who wasn’t THE boss but did even more heinous shyt. Got a break because he had someone to snitch on. THE boss. Trust me. They wasn’t letting Gotti go for shyt. It was an image and ego thing for them to get Gotti. When YOU are the nikka they want. They ain’t letting u go my boy.
Both can be true. Just because they want you doesn't mean you "can't" snitch....

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gravano didn’t just offer up Gotti tho, he offered up the entire thing, lol, that’s why he got that deal. He agreed to testify and provide information in tens of other cases. The feds always want the big fish, you’re right, but the thing is the sea is filled with other big fish…they’ll gladly work with one whale shark if they’re offering them 4 more whale sharks. One of them big boss, Don types just rolled over not too long ago, can’t remember his name but read about it, he was the boss of one of the 5 for wild long and they were on his trail for decades.