All Star
Daps
He’s on with GullyTv now

juelz-talking.gif

:mjlol:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
John Gotti was considered the Teflon Don. Wanna know why? Cause the cops government couldn’t get him. U wanna know why Gravano was able to beat those 20 bodies? Is because they wanted Gotti THAT bad my boy. That’s what I’m talking about. A guy like Gravano. Who wasn’t THE boss but did even more heinous shyt. Got a break because he had someone to snitch on. THE boss. Trust me. They wasn’t letting Gotti go for shyt. It was an image and ego thing for them to get Gotti. When YOU are the nikka they want. They ain’t letting u go my boy.

Joe massino was the boss of the bonnanos and he set up his entire family. Hes free rn.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anybody know what the exact paperwork said that Zip put out last night? I saw that he put out a handwritten statement by a detective but I can’t watch more than two minutes of him without wanting to turn it off.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Gravano didn’t just offer up Gotti tho, he offered up the entire thing, lol, that’s why he got that deal. He agreed to testify and provide information in tens of other cases. The feds always want the big fish, you’re right, but the thing is the sea is filled with other big fish…they’ll gladly work with one whale shark if they’re offering them 4 more whale sharks. One of them big boss, Don types just rolled over not too long ago, can’t remember his name but read about it, he was the boss of one of the 5 for wild long and they were on his trail for decades.
Bro I watched a million docs on Gotti and I even watch Gravano’s podcast sometimes. They wanted Gotti Brodie. That was the energy they was on. They said themselves there was nothing Gotti really could do to get out of that jam because they wanted him so bad. They wasn’t letting son free. At BEST he would’ve gotten a few years shaved off his sentence. But nothing crazy.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A Boss could give up bosses of other families...they could roll on the people under them on some unsolved murders and shyt, drugs, etc.... Could (literally) tell them people where the bodies are buried, etc...

Gravano was pretty much the street boss of the Gambinos, he ran things on the day to day while Gotti basked in his glory...and he snitched after they had him for like 20 bodies and all types of wild shyt, they had him dead to rights and wanted him but still let him give up info and get a deal.... not just on Gotti but other bosses/underbosses in other families, etc...

The Feds aint turning down intel, good and substantiated intel that you better not be lying about or they're really gonna fukk you over. A boss has so much information they probably get wet just off the idea of them cooperating, it's rare tho...it's actually more likely with the black gangs/organizations than the Italians and Russians and them. If Meech rolled over he could have blew the whole drug game up on a certain level...but he decided to stay solid and do his time.

Supreme could have cooperated, all day, but he would never, too much pride. Too solid.
Preme may be too solid to snitch. BUT, please don't think he would have been given the opportunity. Law enforcement STILL holds him accountable for the death of that cop Pappy Mason killed. They associate Mason, Preme, Fat Cat and all those dudes from that time as all being one crew. Fat Cat got parole from his state charges after 34 years and NYC cops are OUTRAGED. Even tough he did not order that cop to be killed or even know it was gonna happen. Nah, Preme wasn't going to be given the chance to help himself out. All that time he was out the government was :damn:. They so mad at this niqqa they they actually had him at Supermax prison for a while, where they keep terrorists.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who gives a fukk grow up

Actually, a lot of people give a fukk. It’s not that serious or won’t effect anyone on here’s life, but there is nothing wrong with being interested in this. This is a hip hop forum and dude been connected to legendary artist and part of a lot of stuff. As well, the streets have always been intertwined with rap music as they have never been separated. So, yeah, a popular hip hop based street figure being accused of being a rat is interesting enough to pay attention too.

Then besides rap music, some people like to keep their ear to the streets. And some people have nothing to do with the streets but may find it interesting. Is there something wrong with that? I’m tired of seeing the same dumb ass comment on every thread about street nikkas

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Never trust a light skin breh with freckles.

I don't follow this shyt too closely. But didn't this guy pretty much throw the king (supreme) who fed him under the bus so he could get in fofty's good books?

Shows some lack of honour if so
IIRC Supreme tried to line Bimmy up years ago, which is why he chose the music industry route to leave the game completely while he was still alive.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IIRC Supreme tried to line Bimmy up years ago, which is why he chose the music industry route to leave the game completely while he was still alive.

First time hearing that. I know he said Prince threatened to kill him and his sister had to step in.

Last edited: