Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Joe massino was the boss of the bonnanos and he set up his entire family. Hes free rn.
Nobody knew him like that. Gotti was perceived as the boss of bosses, even tho Gigante was more powerful than him. And he was basically a celebrity. Gotti couldn't snitch on nobody. They wanted him that bad

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before you knew, via rap/movies, it wasn’t okay to snitch yo ass was a snitch as a kid, you was tellin mommy on your brother/sister/etc…you was saying John John is the one who took all them cookies out the jar and broke the lamp and said a bad word, not you, etc…

I say that to say, it’s natural…self preservation. To go against that is not natural…that’s the one and only reason I respect it, when your moral compass overpowers your natural instincts you are built different. Sometimes tho it’s just a pride/reputation thing tho, more so than just being virtuous…you don’t wanna ruin your street rep by ratting. That’s why you see so many dudes who were solid initially end up breaking and trying to cooperate years into their bid, because them walls eventually kill all that street glory/rep shyt after while and you just wanna cop some wings and shrimp fried rice from the Chinese spot and go to Orchard Beach and go outside for a walk and all that type shyt…regular free shyt

Bim ain’t the only one…just in that South Jamaica/North little bubble there are dudes even bigger than Bim who had rat allegations on them….I always believed all of it, 🤷🏽‍♂️. As far back as Pop…to Cat, Black, Green, the Fuertados, etc… Rap/Movies are not real life, they’re rose-colored lens, fantasy versions of it. In reality these nigs you been tricked into idolizing be secret rats…some of them bisexual, sleeping with 16 year old girls, beating the brakes off their wife, rejecting/abandoning their kids, etc… Horrible men

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Actually, a lot of people give a fukk. It’s not that serious or won’t effect anyone on here’s life, but there is nothing wrong with being interested in this. This is a hip hop forum and dude been connected to legendary artist and part of a lot of stuff. As well, the streets have always been intertwined with rap music as they have never been separated. So, yeah, a popular hip hop based street figure being accused of being a rat is interesting enough to pay attention too.

Then besides rap music, some people like to keep their ear to the streets. And some people have nothing to do with the streets but may find it interesting. Is there something wrong with that? I’m tired of seeing the same dumb ass comment on every thread about street nikkas
Facts. I hate when nikkas come into threads telling nikkas they shouldn't care about a topic. It's literally the dumbest shyt in the world. lol. If that same person didn't care about the very topic, they wouldn't even be in the thread to begin with. They care too and want to know what's going on, but want to hide behind the critique of it, to make themselves seem above it all, when it actually has the opposite effect.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
So if all this other info is true about the Young Guns (Big Nose Troy specifically) shooting up Bimmy's mother's crib, and shooting Bimmy's brother, and slapping Bimmy...then...yeah...

He wasn't doing that for no reason
Let me guess. You know everyone involved in this situation right?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never for the life of me could ever figure out why non street affiliated nikkas would care about a street nikka snitching. Just live your square ass life and stay out of street politics. Its a mess and everybody is snitching. Dont expect honor from criminals.
THIS

street culture and music merging for any other reason besides the illustration of harsh realities in music was a mistake

word to all the rico's in hip hop right now

i hate watching civilians act like this shyt matter to them for any other fukking reason besides being lame ass individuals tryna perpetrate a lifestyle far removed from them.