Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Y'all should now by now in 2023, any street dude that is of any significance is an informant.

No criminal is that damn good to be running around committing crimes for 15 years and nothing major happens to him.

If a dude is above nickel and diming, then he working for the Feds. Whether he know it or not.

If a dude is above nickel and diming, then he working for the Feds. Whether he know it or not.

The biggest snitches are criminals. Nobody snitches more than them. The only ones keeping silence codes are civilians.

Someone on boxden said the above

Cap

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Never for the life of me could ever figure out why non street affiliated nikkas would care about a street nikka snitching. Just live your square ass life and stay out of street politics. Its a mess and everybody is snitching. Dont expect honor from criminals.
I ask myself this same question everyday breh.

shyt is comical.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never for the life of me could ever figure out why non street affiliated nikkas would care about a street nikka snitching. Just live your square ass life and stay out of street politics.
It’s the roller coaster thing, feeling the excitement and rush without any real danger, at least imo. It’s why they love crime, gangsta rap, crazy movies, etc…

I only came in this thread to say, why would anyone be surprised if a high ranking, super connected notorious drug supplier who only did what, 3 years in prison total… and is like the only one free out of his immediate circle…has been working with the government this whole time? Lol.

But like you say, as a square I so don’t care, just took my break and about to go to Barnes and Noble and pick up that new MLK bio, 🤷🏽‍♂️, fukk all these nigs. Salute to Zip tho, nig like a midget Astoria/Corona/wherever he’s from version of 50, anybody gets it, 😆

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

One of my fave documentaries on the streets and it's arcane rules.​

Mr. Untouchable​

8636915_so.jpg

" When I came into the program I left Nicky Barnes behind. I emerged from that a different person with a different set of values, a set of values that they don't even understand, and they can call me a snitch, Id rather be here and be considered a betrayer of them then to be in there and to be considered a stand up guy, while they could be out violating the rules. I'm out they're in. Guy life without parole, that means he's going to die in prison, that means Frank in going to die in prison. It's not as if I hear their names when I say, oh, I forgive them for they know not what they did. No that ain't happening. you know I'm saying , yeah forgive them for they now know who they f-ed with and it shouldn't have been me."

And the obligatory 50 years of Hip Hop drop.

Get'Down~*~Nas~Clip

Guy Thomas Fisher

Criminal statusReleased on Parole - October 28, 2020 (medical pardon)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He’s on with GullyTv now

Cliffs :

-bimmy intervened in a beef between Zipwiththedrip (dude accusing him online ) and Tentoesdown, Ten had paperwork on Zip his Bro and pops snitchin
-bimmy offered to get all these hood Podcasters together
-35 years ago connected dude from queens get killed, at a basketball game bimmy is at one of the killers get killed, some dude tells police bimmy was there
-few weeks later police pickup bimmy to question him about the murder
--dude who snitched on him gets locked up later on for a different murder in Brooklyn, in jail he starts talking about bimmy snitchin, bimmys nephew confronts him, puts him on the phone with bimmy
-dude wants bimmy to press a chick that was in the car with connected dude that got killed, bimmy says na he dunno the girl
-bimmy went to a lawyer and signed affidavit saying he had nothing to do any murder
- the alleged paperwork was written by the dude who snitched on bimmy, it wasn't written by any lawyer or court official
-dude who is bringing up these accusations has been locked up for 20+ years

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps

Using Nas Voice is cold blooded

Almost like authentication because it's Nas n he's a Queens cat. Now add in the documentary ....
N Bimmy yelling n screaming into a phone with the screw face....just like a dirty guilty NY negro

This is CIA level masterpiece in destroying a muhfuka image..... in less than 10 secs

Damn fif

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Believing street dudes is like believing the tooth fairy. Stop being trapped into this nonsense of being “real”. Be a square and make a legit living for yourself.

Being real has never been nonsense

Thinking if you act like a low life makes you "real" is the real nonsense

L7's beat up street dudes all the time

Being real is being real with yourself and what you stand on.

A lot of "street dudes" are just projecting their mommas insecurities.

As a full grown adult, I see now how kids get this shyt confused.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why wasn't Bimmy in the Documentary?

They showed pics with Bimmy in them.
He wasn’t in the supreme team documentary this might be the reason why

2 reasons,
Bimmy is friends with 50 and Prince and Preme hate 50. And if you watch the doc it is basically a plea to get Prince out of jail.
Bimmy is entertainment connected also and plans to come out with either a doc or dramatization of the Supreme Team exploits himself. He has a competing production going on.