Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said he was gangsta but he did what he said and was with the shyts.. I know because I was there for part of the fukkery..
Oh okay…well if you was there and know him and can confirm/co-sign some of the bravado talk then you just proved me wrong, I said it was just my opinion, salute.

If you mean “you was there” as just a fan who heard him talking tough into the mic and inviting people to come to Hot 97 in the mornings and all that tho…come on lol, that’s not verification, we all heard that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oh okay…well if you was there and know him and can confirm/co-sign some of the bravado talk then you just proved me wrong, I said it was just my opinion, salute.

If you mean “you was there” as just a fan who heard him talking tough into the mic and inviting people to come to Hot 97 in the mornings and all that tho…come on lol, that’s not verification, we all heard that

No I was literally there for the fukkery, I was there when Star got his ass whipped by some goons Dame Dash was wit for slandering Aliyah’s name :pachaha:

I was there when he was doing his start mag around the way connections and the nikka use to get it scuffles with the decepticons on Fulton street in down town Brooklyn lmaoo

Dude was always on some bullshyt

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
There's a misconception that doing street shyt or being in the streets requires you to be tough. Some nikkas are goons, some are just hustlers, some are fighters, some are shooters, some are killers, some are boosters, some are robbers, some are sneak thieves, some are pimps, some are scammers, etc...

A lot of nikkas who commit crimes are not gangsters or tough guys, they did street shyt because it's an easy way to make money. Being in the streets is not difficult or a special feat lol. We all know plenty of people in the streets/criminals who are soft

I say that to say, I never got the impression that Bimmy was a tough guy. He seems like a natural born hustler and well connected guy because he knows how to get to a bag and people gravitate to those type of individuals. Especially tough guys who aren't good at making money but good at protecting guys who make money.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a misconception that doing street shyt or being in the streets requires you to be tough. Some nikkas are goons, some are just hustlers, some are fighters, some are shooters, some are killers, some are boosters, some are robbers, some are sneak thieves, some are pimps, some are scammers, etc...

A lot of nikkas who commit crimes are not gangsters or tough guys, they did street shyt because it's an easy way to make money. Being in the streets is not difficult or a special feat lol. We all know plenty of people in the streets/criminals who are soft

I say that to say, I never got the impression that Bimmy was a tough guy. He seems like a natural born hustler and well connected guy because he knows how to get to a bag and people gravitate to those type of individuals. Especially tough guys who aren't good at making money but good at protecting guys who make money.
Facts.

I think Bimmy likes the notion that he’s just a money guy and hustler and that alone and never did nothing violent or directly had it done, lol, keeps him free. 50 Cent tried to throw Supreme in that bag too, just a hustler/get money dude. Not doing it yourself but directly getting madd things done, horror movie level shyt…still qualifies you as a tough and violent and sick man, imho of course. Some bask in that and embody it…that Killa gorilla ish…others try to present themselves as gentlemen and just good business men. Yeah okay, lol.

To quote Napoleon…”Place your iron hand inside a velvet glove”…ass nigs

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s just Akademiks period…who used to pimp and sniff coke and be at the parties…he’s an old school music biz coke head guy lol, he ran all thru NYC no question..but all his tales of street violence and connections with notorious clicks and dudes and dropping addys and doing little bids, shooting up clubs, etc… that’s all make believe, imho of course. Who has ever co-signed any of it? No proof anywhere of any kind. Think about it lol.

Not to knock Star, trust me, my favorite on air personality ever in history, any race, he is the best at it…listen to him then listen to these other “YouTubers”…it makes you lowkey disgusted that they have any audience, lol, they’re talentless. I’m just saying tho, he’s just a character imo. He ain’t really where he says he is, he’s smart, he knows them Zulus got bread on him, he moves mili, it’s all smoke and mirrors

He’s never meeting up with Bim…he doesn’t want to meet up with Bim…he’d never raise his voice at Bim when out of the Star character, etc… He’s an entertainer in the ilk of Andrew Dice Clay and the like…geniuses in their own right
Saying Star and Akademiks are the same is stupid and disrespectful. Akademiks is not as entertaining nor is he really educated in the shyt he talks about.

You saying Star is a character? He literally tells you who he is.

Don't know why he deleted his old interviews with rappers but that nikka used to talk CRAZY to rappers in their face lol. Akademiks took his blueprint but not as smart as he is

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying Star and Akademiks are the same is stupid and disrespectful. Akademiks is not as entertaining nor is he really educated in the shyt he talks about.

Don't know why he deleted his old interviews with rappers but that nikka used to talk CRAZY to rappers in their face lol. Akademiks took his blueprint but not as smart as he is
Not the same in terms of talent lol…Akademiks and everyone else in that lane can’t even be mentioned in the same breath as Star. I just meant on some “he ain’t gon do shyt” type shyt lol.

I just need proof or something when it comes to the spicy tough talk…without any type of validity it’s just blah to me…anybody can say anything, prove it tho.

🤷🏽‍♂️, I’m a huge Star fan, feels weird discrediting him, lol. Fk it, shoulda never shyt on Nas, 🥹. Why he aint do nothing when Ebro was in his face daring him to smack him? 🤔. Ebro knows him for real

Last edited:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not the same in terms of talent lol…Akademiks and everyone else in that lane can’t even be mentioned in the same breath as Star. I just meant on some “he ain’t gon do shyt” type shyt lol.

I just need proof or something when it comes to the spicy tough talk…without any type of validity it’s just blah to me…anybody can say anything, prove it tho.

🤷🏽‍♂️, I’m a huge Star fan, feels weird discrediting him, lol. Fk it, shoulda never shyt on Nas, 🥹. Why he aint do nothing when Ebro was in his face daring him to smack him? 🤔. Ebro knows him for real
Oh nah I'm talking about talent lol.. Akademiks don't have the same energy or as intellectual all I was saying.

I've heard mad people vouch for Star saying he was never hiding though. That's part of why he's got so many supporters to this day.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
— I'mma quote Meek, you know he said real nicca what up, real nicca what—
— No, sir, you are not gonna quote Meek Mill on my show, that's a violation. Thank you, sir, have a good day. No, you're not gonna do it... quote Meek Mill... fukk outta here

:laff:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
— I'mma quote Meek, you know he said real nicca what up, real nicca what—
— No, sir, you are not gonna quote Meek Mill on my show, that's a violation. Thank you, sir, have a good day. No, you're not gonna do it... quote Meek Mill... fukk outta here

:laff:
Let's get this nikka the fukk outta here...

:camby:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Or as brave