Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bimmy fukked up being on gully tv repeating everything this “music” CI gave up. How he remember so much if he was never even part of this case? He knows way too much..

There will be no paperwork found on bimmy since bimmy still might be a CI. They keep that under wraps. I think the dude doing his appeal found out on accident because his name should have been redacted.. people saying dude made up his name on the appeal.. shyt ain’t looking good but I don’t think we will ever get 100% unless bimmy pissed the feds off and they release the discovery of whatever bimmy was CI’ing for

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No wonder Flocka and his Moms moved to the ATL.
Not even why, but how. :jbhmm::ohhh:

It’s probably not a coincidence that every ex dope boy tried to strongarm the music game but mainly failed

Even Irv just had surface level ties to Preme and got inducted

Yet here the Antneys ARE Supreme Team and she became a mogul and her son a successful rapper

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i don't know if i've ever seen Star as passionate as he was when talking about Bimmy like that. :picard:

he's definitely telling the truth about big drug dealings in NY needing to be associated with the unions, which are associated with the NYPD...so it's all connected. that's just the way it's always been dating back to the mob in this state.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Just saw this pop up on my YouTube.
Joffy from Queens claiming 50 told him that the confidential informant was Black Just not Bimmy.

USJgz7D_d.webp

f1OYjm7_d.webp

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Joffy claiming 50 said that the informant was Black Just not Bimmy

:picard::lupe:

Bimmy might be more known now but Black Just would be an even bigger shock... In real time he was much bigger than Bimmy

And dude is the kevin bacon of rap he’s tied to 50, Jay, and Nas

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joffy claiming 50 said that the informant was Black Just not Bimmy

Wonder if black was even around that incident at the park and why did bimmy have to sign the affidavit. Why not black. This shyt could be it though. They just need to find the discovery on who was music. If it is black, it should be easy since he is no longer here and nothing to protect.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
i don't know if i've ever seen Star as passionate as he was when talking about Bimmy like that. :picard:

he's definitely telling the truth about big drug dealings in NY needing to be associated with the unions, which are associated with the NYPD...so it's all connected. that's just the way it's always been dating back to the mob in this state.
Only other time I remember is his show after Alpo got killed. He was bugging lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all should now by now in 2023, any street dude that is of any significance is an informant.

No criminal is that damn good to be running around committing crimes for 15 years and nothing major happens to him.

If a dude is above nickel and diming, then he working for the Feds. Whether he know it or not.

If a dude is above nickel and diming, then he working for the Feds. Whether he know it or not.

The biggest snitches are criminals. Nobody snitches more than them. The only ones keeping silence codes are civilians.

Someone on boxden said the above
Who else can really snitch besides a criminal?