FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Star is a civilian :mjlol:
Nah Star wasn't a civilian when he was snitching. Star was in the streets heavy in the 80s lol. He was ratting then. :dead:

"Let's talk about when I was on Riker's knocking nikkas jaws loose in '81-82" I never forget when he was wildin on Tigger lol.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nah Star wasn't a civilian when he was snitching. Star was in the streets heavy in the 80s lol. He was ratting then. :dead:

"Let's talk about when I was on Riker's knocking nikkas jaws loose in '81-82" I never forget when he was wildin on Tigger lol.
I meant currently a nikka can change

I know he was in the streets in the 80s 😂

Yo that tigger call he violated him my GOD that shyt never gets old :laff:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This nikka said he snitched one time and it wasn’t because he couldn’t handle the penitentiary, but that he was busy and had shyt to do. Said he used to walk in the police station all the time and be like, give me one of those affidavits. This nikka so fukking obnoxious :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Star: Old nikkas been telling even Star. Never been scared of the penitentiary I just didn't have time.

Star is damn fool:laff:
Lol nikka said we all told, we just didn't expect Pacer and all these court documents to be available 30-40 years later on the internet.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka said he snitched one time and it wasn’t because he couldn’t handle the penitentiary, but that he was busy and had shyt to do. Said he used to walk in the police station all the time and be like, give me one of those affidavits. This nikka so fukking obnoxious :mjlol:

He said it was too much good coke in the streets for him to be in a jail lol