Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Messy.

A pic of typed up words on a paper ain't the "streets". Also, even implying some sh*t like this without any kind of actual confirmation ain't looking right in the light. Dudes gotta stop being chatty unless they got real proof that speaks to the claims.
Word. All those clubhouse paperwork parties and most of them produced no actual paperwork. Thats nice that OG so and so says he seen it himself but when its time to put up or shut up the story always changes. That's a pretty severe jacket to put on someone without proof.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before you knew, via rap/movies, it wasn’t okay to snitch yo ass was a snitch as a kid, you was tellin mommy on your brother/sister/etc…you was saying John John is the one who took all them cookies out the jar and broke the lamp and said a bad word, not you, etc…

I say that to say, it’s natural…self preservation. To go against that is not natural…that’s the one and only reason I respect it, when your moral compass overpowers your natural instincts you are built different. Sometimes tho it’s just a pride/reputation thing tho, more so than just being virtuous…you don’t wanna ruin your street rep by ratting. That’s why you see so many dudes who were solid initially end up breaking and trying to cooperate years into their bid, because them walls eventually kill all that street glory/rep shyt after while and you just wanna cop some wings and shrimp fried rice from the Chinese spot and go to Orchard Beach and go outside for a walk and all that type shyt…regular free shyt

Bim ain’t the only one…just in that South Jamaica/North little bubble there are dudes even bigger than Bim who had rat allegations on them….I always believed all of it, 🤷🏽‍♂️. As far back as Pop…to Cat, Black, Green, the Fuertados, etc… Rap/Movies are not real life, they’re rose-colored lens, fantasy versions of it. In reality these nigs you been tricked into idolizing be secret rats…some of them bisexual, sleeping with 16 year old girls, beating the brakes off their wife, rejecting/abandoning their kids, etc… Horrible men
And the first time you did this, you got chastised for it, whether by your siblings or your parents or even your teachers telling not to be a tattletale. I’m not sure why y’all choose to act like snitching is some shyt only for street dudes to worry about… NOBODY likes a snitch. NOBODY respects a snitch. Even the folks who want you to snitch on someone else don’t respect the snitch, they just just use them.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Star wildin on Bimmy. Didn't even know they had beef lmao

Star is hilarious.

First 6-7 minutes are definitely facts, them old n*ggas use to put cases on their competition or anybody they didn't like in general without a thought. Everything was about survival to them.

Every generation get exposed by something, geofencing in the 00's, social media in the 2010s and in 5 or so years they'll be comparing the gaps in your online presence because everybody and everything is online now.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star is who Akademiks wants to be

Not even 1 minute in and this nikka wilding out

Giving locations out and everything :russ:
He’s just Akademiks period…who used to pimp and sniff coke and be at the parties…he’s an old school music biz coke head guy lol, he ran all thru NYC no question..but all his tales of street violence and connections with notorious clicks and dudes and dropping addys and doing little bids, shooting up clubs, etc… that’s all make believe, imho of course. Who has ever co-signed any of it? No proof anywhere of any kind. Think about it lol.

Not to knock Star, trust me, my favorite on air personality ever in history, any race, he is the best at it…listen to him then listen to these other “YouTubers”…it makes you lowkey disgusted that they have any audience, lol, they’re talentless. I’m just saying tho, he’s just a character imo. He ain’t really where he says he is, he’s smart, he knows them Zulus got bread on him, he moves mili, it’s all smoke and mirrors

He’s never meeting up with Bim…he doesn’t want to meet up with Bim…he’d never raise his voice at Bim when out of the Star character, etc… He’s an entertainer in the ilk of Andrew Dice Clay and the like…geniuses in their own right

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This nikka said he snitched one time and it wasn’t because he couldn’t handle the penitentiary, but that he was busy and had shyt to do. Said he used to walk in the police station all the time and be like, give me one of those affidavits. This nikka so fukking obnoxious :mjlol:
he should pay Charleston White for ghost writing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He’s just Akademiks period…who used to pimp and sniff coke and be at the parties…he’s an old school music biz coke head guy lol, he ran all thru NYC no question..but all his tales of street violence and connections with notorious clicks and dudes and dropping addys and doing little bids, shooting up clubs, etc… that’s all make believe, imho of course. Who has ever co-signed any of it? No proof anywhere of any kind. Think about it lol.

Not to knock Star, trust me, my favorite on air personality ever in history, any race, he is the best at it…listen to him then listen to these other “YouTubers”…it makes you lowkey disgusted that they have any audience, lol, they’re talentless. I’m just saying tho, he’s just a character imo. He ain’t really where he says he is, he’s smart, he knows them Zulus got bread on him, he moves mili, it’s all smoke and mirrors

He’s never meeting up with Bim…he doesn’t want to meet up with Bim…he’d never raise his voice at Bim when out of the Star character, etc… He’s an entertainer in the ilk of Andrew Dice Clay and the like…geniuses in their own right
Bro stop it

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro stop it
Stop what? This reply was crazy bro 😆. What you disagree with? You really think Troi Torain was gangsta like he says and really lives where he says on the mic and all that? Bro, stop it. I mean he’s an excellent liar so I don’t really fault you, he’s an old school NY nig, lol, three card monte ass slick talk nigs.

He got a gun license…if that’s tough then he tough I guess, lol. Ebro said he’s a total actor and was never out and about like that, all just in character acting. Whatever tho, I could be wrong, no disrespect. He don’t wanna meet with Bim tho, facts

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Stop what? This reply was crazy bro 😆. What you disagree with? You really think Troi Torain was gangsta like he says and really lives where he says on the mic and all that? Bro, stop it. I mean he’s an excellent liar so I don’t really fault you, he’s an old school NY nig, lol, three card monte ass slick talk nigs.

He got a gun license…if that’s tough then he tough I guess, lol. Ebro said he’s a total actor and was never out and about like that, all just in character acting. Whatever tho, I could be wrong, no disrespect. He don’t wanna meet with Bim tho, facts

Nobody said he was gangsta but he did what he said and was with the shyts.. I know because I was there for part of the fukkery..