Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i don't know if i've ever seen Star as passionate as he was when talking about Bimmy like that. :picard:

he's definitely telling the truth about big drug dealings in NY needing to be associated with the unions, which are associated with the NYPD...so it's all connected. that's just the way it's always been dating back to the mob in this state.

I think he has immediate family that bimmy might have done bad with

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

Fifty would have said if he knew. If he didn't want to snitch, why would he have mentioned hommo being contracted by preme in the first place?

Where does he say hommo?

Get back to questions, like "50, who shot ya?...
You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah, Tah?"
nikka, street shyt should stay in the street
So, keep it on the low
But everybody who's somebody already know

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No I was literally there for the fukkery, I was there when Star got his ass whipped by some goons Dame Dash was wit for slandering Aliyah’s name :pachaha:

I was there when he was doing his start mag around the way connections and the nikka use to get it scuffles with the decepticons on Fulton street in down town Brooklyn lmaoo

Dude was always on some bullshyt

Real shyt,around like '97 him and buckshot would be out on Halsey between ralph and patchen (brooklyn shyt) chilling with my fam till all times of the night,this nikka was the EXACT same person,talking crazy,and everybody who know that area knows especially in that era,shyt wasn't sweet over there at all.

If you from the town and you out and about,aint no faking funks,people gonna know who you are and what you about.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Real shyt,around like '97 him and buckshot would be out on Halsey between ralph and patchen (brooklyn shyt) chilling with my fam till all times of the night,this nikka was the EXACT same person,talking crazy,and everybody who know that area knows especially in that era,shyt wasn't sweet over there at all.

If you from the town and you out and about,aint no faking funks,people gonna know who you are and what you about.
My aunt live right there on Decatur and Ralph, Breevort right there :pachaha:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a misconception that doing street shyt or being in the streets requires you to be tough. Some nikkas are goons, some are just hustlers, some are fighters, some are shooters, some are killers, some are boosters, some are robbers, some are sneak thieves, some are pimps, some are scammers, etc...

A lot of nikkas who commit crimes are not gangsters or tough guys, they did street shyt because it's an easy way to make money. Being in the streets is not difficult or a special feat lol. We all know plenty of people in the streets/criminals who are soft

I say that to say, I never got the impression that Bimmy was a tough guy. He seems like a natural born hustler and well connected guy because he knows how to get to a bag and people gravitate to those type of individuals. Especially tough guys who aren't good at making money but good at protecting guys who make money.
You don't listen to his interviews? This nikka swear he him.