Streets saying Bimmy Atney was an informant

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Zip brought up a great observation from Bimmy's interview with Gully. He said as Bimmy is describing what happened that day with the shooting on Gully TV, Bimmy says after the shots went off, all his peoples surrounded him like the President to make sure he didn't catch a stray.

Bimmy is by far the most well known person outside that day. He's a much bigger name in Queens than Troy, E Money Bags, Bootsie, Long and whoever else is mentioned in that statement from the CI. So how come all these other people are mentioned by name in the statement, yet, this informant didn't happen to mention Bimmy being there, who is by far the biggest person at the ball court that day. So big, that people started surrounding him after the shots went off.

It's because the person making the statement in the paperwork IS Bimmy.

:ohhh:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Zip brought up a great observation from Bimmy's interview with Gully. He said as Bimmy is describing what happened that day with the shooting on Gully TV, Bimmy says after the shots went off, all his peoples surrounded him like the President to make sure he didn't catch a stray.

Bimmy is by far the most well known person outside that day. He's a much bigger name in Queens than Troy, E Money Bags, Bootsie, Long and whoever else is mentioned in that statement from the CI. So how come all these other people are mentioned by name in the statement, yet, this informant didn't happen to mention Bimmy being there, who is by far the biggest person at the ball court that day. So big, that people started surrounding him after the shots went off.

It's because the person making the statement in the paperwork IS Bimmy.

Seem like he was working a confidential informant, and he gave info to a policeman as a confidential informant the day of the shooting. The case actually went to trial and that interview was found by the defense attorneys and they asked who was this informant taking about my client and it was disclosed it was James Anteny.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s basically saying “it’s true” but he won’t go into detail

It looks like this isn't news to anyone but people like myself who found out online.

This wasn't even planned to be a major expose anyway, Zip did this out of spite. This wasn't him trying to "get rats off the streets", clearly folks are willing to deal with them if there's money involved. It really all stems from the 10 Toes Down guy Bimmy keeps cosigning. He has tried to start beefs with all the people in the "dirty section" of Youtube. Posting addresses and all sorts of weird shyt of people that don't even know him.
Zip kept asking Bimmy to tell dude to chill. That guy would stop, then start up again with no provocation. Who knows why Bimmy has so much love for this dude, but this all looks nasty.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if somehow he didn't tell, he has proved that he is too mixxy (playing both sides) and he likes to talk too much for someone who associates with career criminals. He should have been a RAPPER he has personality, charisma and storytelling ability.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if somehow he didn't tell, he has proved that he is too mixxy (playing both sides) and he likes to talk too much for someone who associates with career criminals. He should have been a RAPPER he has personality, charisma and storytelling ability.

nikkas from the team not suppose to get down like that. Nore said Preme had a talk with him about shyt like that.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when Star was talking about testifying against someone and was like "when I woke up that day I couldn't wait to get on the stand and point the finger at that motherfukker
full
" lol

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Remember when Star was talking about testifying against someone and was like "when I woke up that day I couldn't wait to get on the stand and point the finger at that motherfukker
full
" lol
Nah when he said said he was on the stand pointing a nikka out so long the judge told him to put his hand down...

:russ:

Last edited: