Street Fighter V is NEVER coming to the Larrybox!

Larrybox lauce?

• Total voters

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Never shook, but was a bit burned out over SF4. I'd probably still get it for the quad just to have it and also, since there still seems to be people wanting to play it. I go where the community goes essentially. Plus, it'd definitely get rocked a few months before SFV comes out in order to get primed up for it.
Years once 5 drops no one's gonna be playing.

too bad that roster gonna be flab compared to 4 until super complete editiorn drops

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Years once 5 drops no one's gonna be playing.

too bad that roster gonna be flab compared to 4 until super complete editiorn drops
They actually shot that down and said they will only release content via DLC and patches from one version. That's why they announced that it will never come to the xbox

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They actually shot that down and said they will only release content via DLC and patches from one version. That's why they announced that it will never come to the xbox
OK so dlc roster just to have the characters from 4 with the same moves

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Because XBOX sinned with Killer instinct tryna to throw rocks at the KING of Consoles..so Ken and Ryu shall never step footith in the foulith house of the cursed xbox system.. thou that trys to commend the words that Xbox has better games shall be forever thrown in the bushes of Hades

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You back again huh...... :beli:
:umad: again
Fixed. No Ultras, Supers, AE, etc. So no SF5 for the Xbox.

Gonna have to wait till SF6 for Team Green :francis:
Couldn't they make a game called Street Fighter Forever and it not be related to SF5
If Xbox was pressed, I'm sure they could afford to have it done. Killer Instinct might be the better game :manny:
If you could speak on it, please do :tu:
Tomb Raider's still coming to the Quad though.
Like Titanfall did :usure:
I'd rather have Tomb Raider than SF5, and I speak for the majority :win:
I'll be in the lab. Wish it were on the Vita so I could practice on my flight back to belgium Sunday. :to:
Flight back to Belgium? Dis nikka right here a Nazi c00n :3cept:

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Couldn't they make a game called Street Fighter Forever and it not be related to SF5
If Xbox was pressed, I'm sure they could afford to have it done. Killer Instinct might be the better game :manny:

Port begging. :deadmanny:

Just play Killer Instinct

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Port begging. :deadmanny:

Just play Killer Instinct
Port begging? Go check my robust gamertag games played list. You will see I didn't give a shyt about SF4
I'm kinda done with Capcom fighters til they impress me. The same damn game remixed for the 100th time is a waste of my time on this planet. Capcom used to have a variety of different fighters at the same time. Dark Stalkers, shyt like that. They don't really innovate anymore. I want that NEW fighter. That will be the one I care about.
One console will have both of those games. The other will only have one.
ONE console has Tomb Raider 2, the other hopes Microsoft doesn't do what they can easily afford to do and buy the title. Even if they don't do that, this is a console war. Its the equivalent of getting someones leftovers.
I know you not giving a fukk about p*ssy, you are immune to this. But the rest of us, man. I don't want some used up bytch a year after the homies ran choo-choo's up in that.. got her pregnant. She had an abortion and miscarriage. That is what Tomb Raider 2 on PS4 would be like.

Then you add in the fact Uncharted 4 will be dropping at the same time frame? That is just gonna hit up sales. Not everyone will buy both. Does sony even want that? Does Square/Enix want that?
Their title would be way more attractive as an Xbox Only title. They know it, you know it, we all know it.
If there was no Uncharted 4, this wouldn't apply. So the price to retain her services should be cheaper than expected. TBC. I'm good with the year advance screening :win:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
UnsteadyDefiniteHorseshoebat.gif

God level.

Green Salad

Banned
Daps

:wow: